Stand up and force change

ndirish1978

Looks like Frazier is the new HC by default. My wallet is officially closed after 31 years of having season tickets. You morons can spend your money any way you want. I'm finally done paying for garbage. RW had one last chance to get it right and it has been a total joke. Embarassing. My opinion and I'm entitled to it. Tell yourselves whatever you have to so you can continue to justify spending your, I'll guess, hard earned money so you can drink at 9am on a Sunday and not be called an alcoholic.

I don't know why you are so against a Frazier hire? I think he would be a very good hire who would establish some accountability on the team. The major problem with this team is that it lacks enough talent. I don't see a quick turnaround for the Bills. It is going to take some time to draft enough contributing players to make this team even competitive within the division.

The person who has the biggest challeng within the organization is Buddy Nix. It is his responsibility to bring enough quality draftees and mid-level free agents which would give the next HC a chance to reasonably compete. Hiring Frazier or Russ Grimm would be credible selections as HCs. But the real issue is bringing in enough players to give the next head coach a fair chance to do his job.

How do you know Frazier will bring accountability? Has he ever done so as a head coach? Oh, he's never been a head coach? Question answered.

Most Bills fans want a proven head coach at this point, not a journeyman head coach like Jauron and not a hyped coordinator like Gregg Williams. OBD has had a decade to experiment with unproven commodities and it has fallen flat on its face. Time to bring in someone who can say "I've been a head coach and I've done it RIGHT."

If we hire another coordinator with no HC experience I think it's clear the team is lying about being serious about making real changes to put a winning team on the field. The level of incompetence shown by the front office in the past 10 years is alarming. It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

The only way the FO is ever really going to get it through their heads that the fans are hopping mad about the direction this team is going in is if we affect the team's bottom line. We have terrible seasons and season tickets still sell like hotcakes. I'm not saying people should stop rooting for the team, just that we should stop serving as financial enablers to our deluded FO. I will continue rooting for my Bills while watching them on tv, but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

This is so stupid...teams who WANT to win hire coordinators EVERY year...just because you hire a coordinator says NOTHING about your intentions for the team...some of the top coaches in the league were coordinators before they got their current gigs, including teams still in the playoffs (Balt, Jets, Saints, etc), a recent SB winner Tomlin, and one even took the lowly Cardinals to the SB and has a chance to go back to back SB's this year...so enough with this whole BS about who we hire indicating our intentions. In fact, BOTH coaches from last years SB's were coordinators just a couple years ago...

Anyone who doesnt think Ralph is serious about winning is a fool, Im sorry, but its true. He has been spending money, taking chances, firing staff, etc, etc...he even hired a GM. You can disagree with some of his choices all you want, but to outright claim he has no interest in winning because he goes out and makes a hire of a top coordinator is just about the most ignorant thing you can say.

S**T gets real deep up here on this board I swear...

This is so stupid...teams who WANT to win hire coordinators EVERY year...just because you hire a coordinator says NOTHING about your intentions for the team...some of the top coaches in the league were coordinators before they got their current gigs, including teams still in the playoffs (Balt, Jets, Saints, etc), a recent SB winner Tomlin, and one even took the lowly Cardinals to the SB and has a chance to go back to back SB's this year...so enough with this whole BS about who we hire indicating our intentions. In fact, BOTH coaches from last years SB's were coordinators just a couple years ago...

Anyone who doesnt think Ralph is serious about winning is a fool, Im sorry, but its true. He has been spending money, taking chances, firing staff, etc, etc...he even hired a GM. You can disagree with some of his choices all you want, but to outright claim he has no interest in winning because he goes out and makes a hire of a top coordinator is just about the most ignorant thing you can say.

Everytime i try to read your posts i get distracted by your avatar.

What is in the pink cup, i really want to know?

Must suck being you.

Rude, obnoxious, STUPID.

You probably ARE better off spending your money on the Bills. You're throwing it away with them, but at least you get a few beers out of it. I'd HATE to see what would happen if an !@#$ like you spent it on an education.

O RLY?

So I'm Rude, obnoxious, and STUPID because I support the team I love through thick and thin?

Or is it because I'm sick and tired of "supposed" fans telling me what to do with my money to get back at said team?

Your post was nothing short of school yard name calling with no basis whatsoever, so who really needs the education?? I thought about reporting your post, but I think it'll be better to watch you wiggle your way out of your own dribble.

In short, like I've already mentioned to another fellow "mind blower" of a poster; Please lock yourself in a room and divide by zero. TSW will be better for it.

Stupid? We are getting turned down by coordinators for a mere interview. How exactly has Ralph proven he is spending money to win? The PR move overpaying for TO designed to keep interest in a team that doomed itself before the season started by cutting its starting LT and firing the OC on the eve of the season? What chances exactly has he taken? Nix was hired from within the organization and we have no idea if he will be a good hire or not, though I am not worried about him at this point. You need to stop burying your head in the sand and pretending everything is going to be okay, because it is not.

Your response is the typical ignorant ramblings of someone who is emotionally offended. Why do we need a proven head coach? Because we can't afford to spend another 3 years determining what we have in a new hire. You use Tomlin to prove your point? The Steelers were one of the best rosters in the league before he took over.

When the media outside of Buffalo starts writing about how Buffalo's search for a head coach is embarrassing, you know there is a problem. In the end, I fear we will wind up hiring the least objectionable candidate. Do I hope whichever coordinator is hired turns out to be a great coach and turn things around? Of course I do. I have watched every Bills game for the past 25 years and I love both this team and the city of Buffalo. However, history has shown that our front office has no idea what to do when hiring coaches: Williams, Mularkey, Jauron. This team needs to turn things around NOW, before Ralph dies and all hell breaks loose when someone tries to move the team out of Buffalo.

Our lack of coaching candidates or their lack of interest in the HC job may work to our benefit. Maybe , to head off any further embarassment , RW opens his wallet a little wider to bring in Cowher.

RW could fire Brandon and give Cowher 25% of the team and it wouldn't be enough. The Buffalo Bills organization is where careers go to die. Why would BC take the chance of going somewhere in which his boss is a little marketing boy who reports to a 91 year old owner that ultimately makes the decisions.

RW could fire Brandon and give Cowher 25% of the team and it wouldn't be enough. The Buffalo Bills organization is where careers go to die. Why would BC take the chance of going somewhere in which his boss is a little marketing boy who reports to a 91 year old owner that ultimately makes the decisions.

Maybe the point is that coaches are prostitutes. The only thing that matters is the cash.

If we hire another coordinator with no HC experience I think it's clear the team is lying about being serious about making real changes to put a winning team on the field. The level of incompetence shown by the front office in the past 10 years is alarming. It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

The only way the FO is ever really going to get it through their heads that the fans are hopping mad about the direction this team is going in is if we affect the team's bottom line. We have terrible seasons and season tickets still sell like hotcakes. I'm not saying people should stop rooting for the team, just that we should stop serving as financial enablers to our deluded FO. I will continue rooting for my Bills while watching them on tv, but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

don't cut off your nose to spite your face......

the ONLY....and i mean ONLY chance of keeping the bills is to continue sellouts !

It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

You could best show your displeasure by following another team and invest your money there.

Anything else is rhetoric.

When the media outside of Buffalo starts writing about how Buffalo's search for a head coach is embarrassing, you know there is a problem.

Most of the posts are just recycled content from local media anyways.

Frazier might turn out to be a great head coach. From what I've read (not knowing the guy personally) he seems competent and well respected by his players. But the right choice for the Bills right now is a guy with head coaching experience.

IMO the choice of a coordinator is not logical, and perhaps lacks total common sense for the Bills. This is because of two thing, their current situation, and their history of failure with bringing coordinators into the head coach position. Its simply a matter of risk, you pick a guy with experience and a past of success and you know what you're getting. Right now, after all the fumbling and bumbling of the past decade, the Bills as a franchise cannot afford to miss on a coach again. Selecting a coordinator with no NFL head coaching experience is risky, and that's not a risk the Bills should be taking given the situation.

The Bills are like a hunter with bad aim and one bullet. He sees two deer. One huge buck and another smaller one. The big buck is 300 yards away into the wind. It would take a great shot to hit him. An experienced hunter would have a better chance of making it but you have been down on your luck recently and your aim has been off. So what do you do? Take a big chance on hitting the big buck and probably going home empty handed, or take the easier more probable shot at the closer target?

The Bills taking a coordinator right now for head coach is like the hunter with bad aim shooting 300 yards into the wind. Take the easier shot, hire a guy with experience.

It's that simple.....

and who is that? Brian Billick? Jim Fassel? Jim Haslett? Mike Nolan? Rich Kotite?

I'd love Cowher or Marty, but they don't wanna coach here, or at all. Not sire how you can say the above coaches are THAT much better, if at all, than Frazier or Grimm at this point. I give Billick credit due to his SB, but his expertise was offense, and baltimores offense was horrendous for years. He's lucky Ozzie put together that defense. He's overated.

The hiring of Chan Gailey completely blows my mind. I was afraid we would settle for some no name coordinator and hope he would do well. Instead, we hire a coach who couldn't even hack it at the college level. Before you go off spouting win loss records, let me say that I watched almost every televised GT game while he was there and he is a TERRIBLE coach.

Then we hear Schottenheimer was interested and Ralph wasn't "comfortable" with him? Reality of the fact is that we will not be able to draw ANY free agent interest with Gailey, where we could have tried to start rebuilding with Schottenheimer, who at least has a good reputation in this league. Then Nix goes and makes a comment indicating that there were others people, whose names would "blow your mind" who called about the job. That is just adding insult to injury. So besides Schott, we are to assume there were other candidates and that Ralph turned them all down to hire this hack because he is comfortable with him?

This front office is sick.