BUF@CAR Game Thread

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tapes of these games could be used at Gitmo.

the un would sanction the usa if that happened! terrorists or not they are still human beings!

oh, so the tv guy just said if we win today it would be our first back to back road wins since 2004. we are so so terrible.

the un would sanction the usa if that happened! terrorists or not they are still human beings!

oh, so the tv guy just said if we win today it would be our first back to back road wins since 2004. we are so so terrible.

if we win today there should be an asterisk

If we win today Delhomme should be given an honorary roster spot for giving us this game.

I am a big Carolina fan. They are my adopted hometown team. As I said earlier in the week, Jake Delhomme can single handedly keep any game close.

That was one fugly disaster of an offense ... 39 yards, 7:40 top, gave up a safety ... and we're ahead?!? Whoa! <_< Dickeradoo ball sucks rocks.

It's a perfect storm: DJ, a weak-armed QB, bad game-plan, DJ, nothing at OT, bad OL play, penalties, DJ, and unimaginative play-calling.

Were it not for that INT or great kick returns, this team won't be moving beyond midfield. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

We're gonna pick him up next year after he gets cut. He will be that savvy veteran QB, the Bills big name offseason FA signing.

Should work like a charm since Trent Edwards is what's been holding this offense back.