John Gruden coming to town?

mrags

OK, Im not going to go on record and say I think this is true, or is going to happen. I am simply stating information that I received from a freind. If its false I take absolutely no responsibility for spreading lies, however if its true I want everyone to bow down to me. :wallbash: LOL. really, its just what I heard. take what you want from it. Like I said I didnt believe it either I just wanted to point it out and see if anyone else has heard anything.

(incoming text)

-A work buddys freind drives a limo and says hes picking up Gruden tomorrow and taking him to One Bills Drive

(reply)

-All lies. How come it's always a freind of a freind? It's BS, dont believe it

(incoming text)

-The limo company needs to know who they are picking up. He could also be coming her to do some kind of story

(reply)

-Tell your buddy to tell his freind to get pics and then people will beleive him. Tell him to prove it by facts

Thats it, call it what you want. Im simply reporting rumors at this point.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 people removed from the source of the rumor, yet that didn't stop you from posting it. Nice work.

Do you honestly believe that a coach of Gruden's caliber is going to sign on with a team 3 weeks into a season without being able to assemble his own staff or have the off season to plan?

OK, Im not going to go on record and say I think this is true, or is going to happen. I am simply stating information that I received from a freind. If its false I take absolutely no responsibility for spreading lies, however if its true I want everyone to bow down to me. :wallbash: LOL. really, its just what I heard. take what you want from it. Like I said I didnt believe it either I just wanted to point it out and see if anyone else has heard anything.

(incoming text)

-A work buddys freind drives a limo and says hes picking up Gruden tomorrow and taking him to One Bills Drive

(reply)

(incoming text)

-The limo company needs to know who they are picking up. He could also be coming her to do some kind of story

(reply)

-Tell your buddy to tell his freind to get pics and then people will beleive him. Tell him to prove it by facts

Hi SKOOBY ... welcome back.

I was at the airport today. A Delorean pulled up, in it was Wayne Gretsky from 1985. Then a limo pulled up and out walked Rudy Giuliani and Jon Gruden. Rudy told me he was in town to make a four-pronged announcement:

1. He is the new mayor of Buffalo.

2. Jon Gruden is the new coach of the Bills

3. 1985 Wayne Gretsky is going to play for the 2009 Sabres.

4. George Seifert really was at the Buffalo airport once.

3 people removed from the source of the rumor, yet that didn't stop you from posting it. Nice work.

Do you honestly believe that a coach of Gruden's caliber is going to sign on with a team 3 weeks into a season without being able to assemble his own staff or have the off season to plan?

While I dont give much substance to the rumor, I will answer your question.

Absolutely Gruden would be interested in this team right now...we have a ton of talent, young talent, and more importantly, a lot of offensive weapons. He would have a great foundation to work with and could see an opportunity to become a very relevant team in the next couple of seasons.

He would get a free pass this year, meaning he could tinker all he wants with no remorse in order to go into next season with a clear direction on what he wanted to do.

Let's give this one some legs. Give us all some false hope on saving the season instead of the delusions I have been reading on here all day. A fake, made up, unreliable source said he heard Gruden is not doing MNF tonight because he has the flu or could it be he is coming to Buffalo? Ron Jaworski told him to take the Buffalo job, he won't regret it. Yes, all made up lies. Run with it. That's what we are reduced to these days, three weeks into what is going to be another pathetic season.

I was at the airport today. A Delorean pulled up, in it was Wayne Gretsky from 1985. Then a limo pulled up and out walked Rudy Giuliani and Jon Gruden. Rudy told me he was in town to make a four-pronged announcement:

:wallbash:B-):wub: I would take #3 ... the others not so much

While I dont give much substance to the rumor, I will answer your question.

Absolutely Gruden would be interested in this team right now...we have a ton of talent, young talent, and more importantly, a lot of offensive weapons. He would have a great foundation to work with and could see an opportunity to become a very relevant team in the next couple of seasons.

He would get a free pass this year, meaning he could tinker all he wants with no remorse in order to go into next season with a clear direction on what he wanted to do.

Stoppppp-p-p-p-ppppp!!! Don't humor him ... besides, we still don't know what kind of car he's driving.

(incoming text)

(reply)

(incoming text)

(reply)

Aside from the obvious stuff, here are some indicators that this is total crap:

- Limo companies don't need to know who their picking up at all, they just need a name of a person/business to bill and a destination.

- Gruden is an analyst, not a reporter, so there's no way he'd be here doing a "story".

- I'm pretty sure that ESPN would have some issues letting Gruden out of his MNF contract 3 games into the season.

- I'm pretty sure that if you're friend's friend had this information, then so did a few others. If you're buddy's talking, so are the others, and it'd only be a matter of time before a media outlet reported it. Until one does, this goes along with all the rest of the "sources deep within" crappola.

Sorry mrags.

(incoming text)

(reply)

(incoming text)

(reply)

No you are not. You are just posting crap.

:wallbash:B-):wub: I would take #3 ... the others not so much

who is wayne GRETSKY?

is he some unknown player from 1985?

i'd take wayne gretzky, but no way do i want wayne gretsky on the sabres. no one has ever heard of that bum

Aside from the obvious stuff, here are some indicators that this is total crap:

- Limo companies don't need to know who their picking up at all, they just need a name of a person/business to bill and a destination.

wrong.....

if you are picking up someone at an airport, you need to have their name. otherwise anyone could get a free ride

wrong.....

if you are picking up someone at an airport, you need to have their name. otherwise anyone could get a free ride

Perhaps some companies operate that way, so I can't say that you're incorrect.

What I do know (my former housemate drives for a cab company) is that at least some companies don't require a name. You can give one, but it's not mandatory. For business usage, often times the company footing the bill will give the pickup the Limo company's name.

Like I said, they may not all do it that way, but I know for a fact that at least some do.

All I did was post what I heard. I told you all to believe what you wanted. If you didnt want to read it then dont read it. I said myself I didnt believe it. Just stating something I heard from a friend.

Did you think no one would respond to your post?

All I did was post what I heard. I told you all to believe what you wanted. If you didnt want to read it then dont read it. I said myself I didnt believe it. Just stating something I heard from a friend.

Guys ... guys ... mrags's friend might be on to something ... I did some digging ... check out the picture I found: Link (And no , it's not Peter Pan ... this one is real)

Awesome!!! This would be so FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!