OT---Extremely Hot Russian Golfer...

Big Turk

Man, and I thought Anna Sorenstram was a hottie...this girl puts her to shame!!

Hot Russian Golfer...

Don't know if this link is out there already, but check out these pictures (no swimsuit type) posted on her website:

http://www.mariaverchenova.com/

How does Russia keep bringing us these drop dead gorgeous world class athletes? I thought Russia was completely ruined? Communism is gone. But so is food, jobs and life as we know it here in the good old USA. And yet, there seems to be an endless supply of hot young women who can play sports. Simply mind boggling. This Verchenova young lady is hotter then all the rest. Takes your breath away. :worthy:

there are women walking around richmond virginia ten times hotter than this. Heck, I dated a girl last week that put this girl to shame...she is way to skinny, her hair is too dark, not enough definition in her arms...she is a real dog....and my car is worth more than your fridge

How does Russia keep bringing us these drop dead gorgeous world class athletes? I thought Russia was completely ruined? Communism is gone. But so is food, jobs and life as we know it here in the good old USA. And yet, there seems to be an endless supply of hot young women who can play sports. Simply mind boggling. This Verchenova young lady is hotter then all the rest. Takes your breath away. :thumbdown:

Remember back in the '80s, when we all thought that Russian women were the type you saw in

?

Boy, that didn't turn out to be true, did it? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

The LPGA tour has had a bunch of hot women on it for years. Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbis to name a few. The bottom line though is the tour won't care how good she looks if she can't make a cut.

They've come a long way since the days of Laura Davies.

Don't know if this link is out there already, but check out these pictures (no swimsuit type) posted on her website:

http://www.mariaverchenova.com/

How does Russia keep bringing us these drop dead gorgeous world class athletes? I thought Russia was completely ruined? Communism is gone. But so is food, jobs and life as we know it here in the good old USA. And yet, there seems to be an endless supply of hot young women who can play sports. Simply mind boggling. This Verchenova young lady is hotter then all the rest. Takes your breath away. <_<

Did you ever check out what "Barbie" would look like if she was an actual human with the same proportions that the doll has?

These Russian woman are coming close.

When was Chernobyl? 1986... Maybe it is effecting these young Russian woman? They seem to be getting more "Barbiesque" (notice the legs in proportion to the rest of the body).

:lol:

Now, I am not saying it is all bad... But the body proportions are starting to get freaky. :lol:

This thread's been floating around for a day and a half and 34 posts, and not one of you made a golfing joke about the ball washer

I'm so very disappointed in you guys

I am disappointed that no one made a russian chick joke about LA.

• 7 months later...