Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HHHmmmmm.

Guess maybe we need to evaluate this defense a bit, huh?

Trent getting hurt has NOTHING to do with this bomb getting dropped on us today.

I'm not doomspelling for the Bills, as I think they are still a good football team, but let's not go buying those playoff tickets just yet, huh?

After watching that non challenge I seriously think the game may be fixed. Forward momentum was obviously stopped! :thumbsup::worthy::wallbash:

I realize that we should be beating them and that our offense needs to be on the field and that our defense sucks, but does anyone feel like this game is being called unfairly?

His knee never touched the ground. He should have protected the ball, he sucks.

Royal has made more stupid plays in the last 3 years than anyone else on this team.

He is a constant liability and a mediocre-at-best TE even without the mistakes.

Ground can cause a fumble if it's the first thing that touches the ground. Ground can't cause a fumble if the player is already down.

That was a fumble.

Yep...Never would have been overturned...It looked like His knee should have hit though...Royal got bent pretty good on that one...Should have never been holding the Ball like that...REAL bad day for The Bills fundamentally...

And watching that FG you have to believe the stars were aligned for The Cards today regardless...It's going to take some serious 4th Quarter magic this time around... :thumbsup:

Did anyone really think the Bills were going to go 16-0?

So now we're making excuses for playing crappy uninspired football? At the first hint of failure, the excuse-birds are front and center.

Why not admit they weren't ready for this game, particularly on defense.

I realize that we should be beating them and that our offense needs to be on the field and that our defense sucks, but does anyone feel like this game is being called unfairly?

I was kind of hoping that after the last ten years we had finally gotten good enough that we didn't have to B word about the refs.

Here's my honest question. If any other Good team (Colts, Pats, Giants, without all the injuries) were playing at Arizona, wouldn't you all pick the Cards to lose? This is a game that a good team should win. We are not a good team.

So now we're making excuses for playing crappy uninspired football? At the first hint of failure, the excuse-birds are front and center.

Why not admit they weren't ready for this game, particularly on defense.

I think their gameplan on Defense is what killed us....Fewell had plenty of time to see the Jets teeing off on Warner and the results---really any of the last 2 years of film on Warner, and he decided to let Warner pick them apart instead of attacking him...

I was kind of hoping that after the last ten years we had finally gotten good enough that we didn't have to B word about the refs.

nope, for anyone who has ever played anything tougher than flag football, you will know how much the refs have on team chemistry during the game. they play a huge role and that is why you would expect them to call the game fairly, if it didn't matter, why have refs in the first place?

Finally play a team that can score and this defense is shown for what it is: not very good against the pass. Sure, McGee would help, but Warner is having a field day a la 1999. Just think if Boldin was playing. Hopefully Favre doesn't throw for 8 TD's against this defense...

nope, for anyone who has ever played anything tougher than flag football, you will know how much the refs have on team chemistry during the game. they play a huge role and that is why you would expect them to call the game fairly, if it didn't matter, why have refs in the first place?

This team would have lost this game with the refs completely in their pocket.

Here's my honest question. If any other Good team (Colts, Pats, Giants, without all the injuries) were playing at Arizona, wouldn't you all pick the Cards to lose? This is a game that a good team should win. We are not a good team.

How many of those teams would lose with their starting QB's out?

Well. It's been pretty easy to get pi$$ed about this game, and post some rants here.

Thing is, I had some reservations about this game all week, but expected we could pull it out.

I just didn't think they would look this horrible! Jeez, if I could chalk it up to "it's not our day", fine. But man, they are being manhandled in every aspect of this game (except the long pass to Evans).

This isn't just losing Trent. IMHO, we have been exposed by AZ for the rest of the league to see.

Royal has made more stupid plays in the last 3 years than anyone else on this team.

He is a constant liability and a mediocre-at-best TE even without the mistakes.

If I thought you were worth the time I could probably name 20.