Losman wants the fans to be psyched!

LOSMAN CALLS ON BILLS FANS: J.P. Losman and his Bills teammates are pumped about playing in the home opener after two straight weeks on the road. Losman is also hoping that the fans are just as amped about the game and will show it with their lungs.

"Hopefully our fans will come up big for us when our defense is on the ball and help make it really loud and change up the pace for those guys,” said Losman Wednesday. “We want it as loud as we can get it. We want the craziest screaming football fans in the world. That’s what we’re in Buffalo for right? That what they told us it was going to be like here so we’re ready to see it this weekend.”

Bills fans you have been summoned by your quarterback. Let's see what you've got Sunday.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

All you guys going to the game better yell their voice box's out! Go Bills!!!

That is so AWESOME! I can't believe that I'm not gonna be there - it's gonna be a fun weekend to be a Bills fan my friends...

I did just find out that the game is on in HD here in VT so there *will* be a party at my place! I'll raise a toast to everyone at the tailgate!

GO BILLS BABY!

That is so AWESOME!  I can't believe that I'm not gonna be there - it's gonna be a fun weekend to be a Bills fan my friends...

I did just find out that the game is on in HD here in VT so there *will* be a party at my place!  I'll raise a toast to everyone at the tailgate!

GO BILLS BABY!

781199[/snapback]

Will you be attending the tailgate? Last time I met you there was something about a cooler if I recall....

LOSMAN CALLS ON BILLS FANS: J.P. Losman and his Bills teammates are pumped about playing in the home opener after two straight weeks on the road. Losman is also hoping that the fans are just as amped about the game and will show it with their lungs.

"Hopefully our fans will come up big for us when our defense is on the ball and help make it really loud and change up the pace for those guys,” said Losman Wednesday. “We want it as loud as we can get it. We want the craziest screaming football fans in the world. That’s what we’re in Buffalo for right? That what they told us it was going to be like here so we’re ready to see it this weekend.”

Bills fans you have been summoned by your quarterback. Let's see what you've got Sunday.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

All you guys going to the game better yell their voice box's out! Go Bills!!!

781178[/snapback]

Ill be screaming at the 45 yard line the whole season

Ooh, let me!  Let ME!

"How about giving us a reason to?"

JDG

781268[/snapback]

That's a good point. I just don't like Losman's enthusiasm. I like my quarterbacks to be serious about the game. Furthermore, what kind of challenge was that? Bobby Layne, who was a far better quarterback than Losman, once challenged the New York Bulldogs fans to cheer on their defense in 1949, and five years later the Detroit Lions lost a playoff game where he almost threw an interception. And it would have been a clear interception if the defender was anywhere near the receiver and the receiver let it slip through his hands right to the defender. It was a touchdown but it could have been an interception if anyone was on the guy. I just don't think it proves anything for Losman to be so pro Bills. RJ was pro Bills.

JDG

That's a good point. I just don't like Losman's enthusiasm. I like my quarterbacks to be serious about the game. Furthermore, what kind of challenge was that? Bobby Layne, who was a far better quarterback than Losman, once challenged the New York Bulldogs fans to cheer on their defense in 1949, and five years later the Detroit Lions lost a playoff game where he almost threw an interception. And it would have been a clear interception if the defender was anywhere near the receiver and the receiver let it slip through his hands right to the defender. It was a touchdown but it could have been an interception if anyone was on the guy. I just don't think it proves anything for Losman to be so pro Bills. RJ was pro Bills.

JDG

781328[/snapback]

That was so real I almost called YOU an idiot. Then I realized I have him on ignore! :angry::lol:

Screaming is vulgar behavior by men of low station.

I for one will be giving a jolly Pip-pip to every act of sportsmanship I see.

You will find me upon the 50 yard line wearing a smart ensamble of Autumn colors and if any one of you dares to raise his voice near Muffy's delicate ears I, Sir, shall berate you.

And for all of you drunken Cretens who pulled my undergarments over my head last season and made Muffy cry, shame on you.

You will find me upon the 50 yard line wearing a smart ensamble of Autumn colors and if any one of you dares to raise his voice near Muffy's delicate ears I, Sir, shall berate you.

And for all of you drunken Cretens who pulled my undergarments over my head last season and made Muffy cry, shame on you.

781411[/snapback]

Muffy was crying cuz I had to leave... :angry:

781411[/snapback]

Pip-pip my good man, pip-pip!

JDG

781328[/snapback]

Buddhist Canine, you just about had me on that one until your Family Guy-esque rant went three sentences more.

You get the sarcasm of the week award.

You also get the obscure reference award.

Fine post.

JDG

781328[/snapback]

0:):P:lol:

great stuff. The ability to mimick someone's retardedness so close that i am actually preparing a response in my head as i read it was nothing short of amazing!

That was so real I almost called YOU an idiot.  Then I realized I have him on ignore!   0:)  :P

781332[/snapback]

Haha!

Best thing I ever did here, was put him and Holcombs Arm on my ignore list.

Not having to read crappy propaganda is nice.

The Jets are preparing for the noise in the following way:

Mangini prepared his team for the noise at Ralph Wilson Stadium with a medley of Buffalo-themed songs blaring over the sound system at the start of practice yesterday.

The set list: "Ladies Nite in Buffalo?" by David Lee Roth; "Shout" by The Isley Brothers mixed with some radio calls of Bills' touchdowns; a song created by the Buffalo Chamber of Commerce in the late 1970s called "Talking Proud;" and Bob Marley's "Buffalo Soldier." The DJ then dialed up Willie Nelson's "On the Road Again."

They are going to be sick of the shout song after listening to it a dozen times this Sunday. I cannot wait, I am so psyched to bring the noise. The best part is my seasons are front row near the tunnel, the opposing team is well within shouting distance as they enter the field. Anyone have some good dirt on some of the players, let me know and I'll be sure to give them and ear full.

Also, DO NOT do the wave when the Bills have the ball!!!! Can't tell you how many times I've yelled at the band for this....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be able to hear me screaming from San Diego !

Should be an awesome home opener ! If they get off to the right start it will be mad crazy !

781746[/snapback]

I'll be up north near the Canadian border with some family, in front of the tube with a fire going. Listen for a howling from the North Country. RUN WILLIS RUN!!!