Planning Ahead: 2025 Schedule

boyst

I think all of Bills Mafia knows this is a reloading year, with a ‘Hey, you never know!’ attitude mixed in. As long as Josh is out there and some guys step up / develop and if we’re luckier wrt injuries, we’ve got a very good chance of making the playoffs.

We’ll see if Josh can elevate the WR play akin to how Tom Brady would always make chicken salad of chicken sh— that was his WR room as Belichick spent the resources and 💰 on their defense.

But really, 2025 is going to be the high expectation year as the window opens much wider. And it looks, from the view of things right now, that the schedule will be a little more favorable.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

At Carolina next year! Can't wait! Going to be 75% Bills fans.

And the Bills will be 75% former Panthers!

• Haha (+1) 3

I’ll travel to the game in Atlanta. 

I can see the stadium on my way to the grocery store. Yes, I’m willing to make that kind of sacrifice. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’ll travel to the game in Atlanta. 

I can see the stadium on my way to the grocery store. Yes, I’m willing to make that kind of sacrifice. 

Rendezvous 2025!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, boyst said:

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

East to assume Kansas City will be coming to Buffalo and we will head to Houston.

image.thumb.png.264b6d6fc3958a08f4f82ac39dda5f08.png

I like that schedule better than this years. Great thing is, we should be better next year, than this year. 

Beane used his wizard powers to see into 2025 and put his plan into motion starting this year. 😁

4 hours ago, Realist said:

At Carolina next year! Can't wait! Going to be 75% Bills fans.

Just hope it isn't early season. I went in 2017 Week 2 and it was the most miserable experience because of the heat. There is not a spot in Bank of America stadium where there is any relief from the sun. 

4 hours ago, boyst said:

Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

East to assume Kansas City will be coming to Buffalo and we will head to Houston.

image.thumb.png.264b6d6fc3958a08f4f82ac39dda5f08.png

Looks like a second consecutive Lombardi trophy to me!

• Haha (+1) 1