How do you feel about the Bills upcoming team/schedule?

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Looks like a brutal schedule.  I’m thinking 9-11 wins-  it’ll be a battle to make the playoffs but I think we’ll get in

With McDermott as head coach it sounds appropriate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

The Bills went 11-6 last year and got a bit of a break with Burrow, Rodgers and Lawrence suffering injuries.  

And Herbert along with Keenan Allen both

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Gonna be a long and pretty mediocre season imo. I do not believe they'll make the playoffs.

Haven't been less excited for a season since like 2016

That seems to be leaning on the dramatic side, no?  

It seems more like 2019 without the ease of schedule that propelled us to 9 wins.  At the same time it's a seasoned Allen, not a breakout Allen.  The division should be more difficult despite the fact that it was Brady's last season in NE then.  NE and the Jets will both be better and they both beat us once with NE having nearly beaten us twice.  

The biggest issue seems to be that we're orchestrating the offense as if we have some game manager QB when we have Allen.  

It makes little sense.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PBF81 said:

That seems to be leaning on the dramatic side, no?  

It seems more like 2019 without the ease of schedule that propelled us to 9 wins.  At the same time it's a seasoned Allen, not a breakout Allen.  The division should be more difficult despite the fact that it was Brady's last season in NE then.  NE and the Jets will both be better and they both beat us once with NE having nearly beaten us twice.  

The biggest issue seems to be that we're orchestrating the offense as if we have some game manager QB when we have Allen.  

It makes little sense.  

I think they could find themselves in an early hole, and don't have the leadership to climb out of it this time around.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 1PM games is a couple more than last year and some of the 4:25 games will not be national windows, they are just west coast games.  Also 5 prime time vs 6 which I am good with.  One less day of being tired is ok by me.  Overall take in the schedule is the bills are slightly less sexy than last year to the nfl.   

living in NE  had 16 of 17 games last year on local tv.  This year I will be lucky to have e 13.  Looked at overlapping game times with NE etc.   

I feel, that if the the LG and C change work well, our offense will be fine. Looking forward to seeing our WRer by committee offense. From my point of view, how much success we will have this season will be determined by the play of our defense. 

• Like (+1) 2

Not Bills related but just realized the Chiefs play every day of the week except Tuesday.

Sunday is obvious.

Thursday opener vs the Ravens

Monday night vs the Saints and Bucs.

Friday vs the Raiders (Thanksgiving weekend)

Wednesday on Christmas vs the Steelers.

Saturday vs the Texans.

2 brutal stretches for an already depleted roster. Rooks will need to grow up quick and some of the guys that have never had much responsibility on them will have to become reliable immediately. This squad isn’t designed for much success in the postseason and most fans knew it due to the financial constraint we were in so I’d consider a wildcard an incredibly successful season 

Yes I thought the Bills were Superbowl bound the last 3 years. But in the end, so much goes into that, mostly injuries. So, I'll just enjoy this one. So many new players that it could be awesome or not so much. Just no way to know right now. It's a weird schedule though, with so many away games early, and the Cheats 2 times in the last 3 weeks. But, hey, just win baby!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, steven50 said:

Week 1: Sunday, Sept. 8, vs. Arizona Cardinals, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 2: Thursday, Sept. 12, at Miami Dolphins, 8:15 p.m., Prime Video

Week 3: Monday, Sept. 23, vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 7:30 p.m., ESPN

Week 4: Sunday, Sept. 29, at Baltimore Ravens, 8:20 p.m., NBC

Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 6, at Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 6: Monday, Oct. 14, at New York Jets, 8:15 p.m., ESPN

Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 20, vs. Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 8: Sunday, Oct. 27, at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05 p.m., FOX

Week 9: Sunday, Nov. 3, vs. Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 10, at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 11: Sunday, Nov. 10, vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 p.m., CBS

Week 12: Bye

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 1, vs. San Francisco 49ers, 8:20 p.m., NBC

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 8, at Los Angeles Rams, 4:25 p.m., FOX

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 15, at Detroit Lions, 4:25 p.m., CBS

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 22, vs. New England Patriots, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 17: Sunday, Dec. 29, vs. New York Jets, 1 p.m. CBS

Week 18: Date TBD, at New England Patriots, time and TV channel TBD

I think this should be counted as a home game for the Jags, and an away game for the Bills. It only seems fair after that crap in London.  😡 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gjv said:

I feel, that if the the LG and C change work well, our offense will be fine. Looking forward to seeing our WRer by committee offense. From my point of view, how much success we will have this season will be determined by the play of our defense. 

I would also add we need Kincaid to show nice improvement in year 2. I think he will be the main focus in the Bills passing game. 

13 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

The Bills went 11-6 last year and got a bit of a break with Burrow, Rodgers and Lawrence suffering injuries.  

What do their injuries have to do with anything? 

We went 1-1 vs the Jets, lost to the Jags, and lost to the Bengals... We won the division. Those injuries affected us and play off appearance chances .. 0%

I think its a decent schedule.  I like the early Thursday game, and much more routine, or close to it the rest of the season.  It ends with 3 games that should be winnable if the team needs them.

Wish they were playing SF at 1PM on Sunday.