How do you feel about the Bills upcoming team/schedule?

Posted (edited)

Overall I'm happy, especially that we get TNF out of the way early and play at Miami at night.

Not thrilled we play three straight on the road (Baltimore, Houston, the Jets) but we could be San Francisco. On sports talk radio here they are complaining about playing four teams off a bye, including KC, (who has never lost after a bye week according one of the announcers--not sure if that is true). And they play us after our bye too

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Injuries are a part of the game and always have a major impact on the end result of the NFL season. It’s not logical to assume that team is going to be at full strength.  

Thats like saying Kansas City shouldn’t be SB Champs because they beat the Bills without Milano, Bernard or Tre White

But I'm not arguing that Bills wouldn't have made the playoffs, just that they would have had a more difficult time.

Same with the Chiefs.  Without a doubt, they would have and a more difficult time with Milano and Bernard in there.  Tre White, not so much.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2024 at 9:30 AM, SaulGoodman said:

On paper, the Bills have a weaker roster than last year and a much tougher schedule. They might get to double digit wins with a few breaks, but I think it makes the most sense to expect 7-9 wins. 

This is what my buddy thinks. He was saying we should be happy with 9 wins and don't expect the playoffs this year

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2024 at 4:11 PM, ddaryl said:

its a mini rebuild year IMO.... We are making hard adjustments to be able to re-ante for Allens back 9

With Allen anything is possible, but it will require some significant steps up from the players around him. I need to see them play a bunch before I can tell you which way that will trend

Next year we will have cash to spend and will make a splash or 3, this year making the playoffs would be an acheivement given the roster youth turnover and the need for those new faces to get acclimated in the system

No rebuild necessary. This team will be better equipped to compete with  different personnel. Remember Josh makes receivers better and with Kincaid, Shakir and Samuels getting Diggs targets and a new OC approach with Cook being more involved, the offense will be harder to defend. Throw in Coleman, and Davis and this offense is better than last year. The Defense is going to be better because Poyer and Hyde weren’t great and Milano is back. Miller can’t be worse and we have Douglas for a whole year. I like our chances.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1