Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

jabs bills mnf game?

The NFL is weird.

Random person on schedule committee: "What are we gonna do about the Bills games vs the Ravens, Chiefs, Lions, Texans. What primetime slot do we wanna give them?"

Mike North: "Pssh, those games? Primetime? We're gonna do Jags vs Bills on MNF, baby. That's got primetime written all over it

Random person on schedule committee: "and the overseas games? The one main game in that timeslot. What are we gonna do?"

Mike North: "Giants vs Panthers in Germany, baby. Ratings blockbuster"

Someone take the pipe from these guys

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The NFL is weird.

Random person on schedule committee: "What are we gonna do about the Bills games vs the Ravens, Chiefs, Lions, Texans. What primetime slot do we wanna give them?"

Mike North: "Pssh, those games? Primetime? We're gonna do Jags vs Bills on MNF, baby. That's got primetime written all over it

Random person on schedule committee: "and the overseas games? The one main game in that timeslot. What are we gonna do?"

We know we have 2 MNF games.   Jets and someone else, likely Jaguars

Texans or Lions game could be SNF or TNF IMO 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The NFL is weird.

you are seriously downplaying the Gabe Davis bowl sir.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

The NFL is weird.

Mike North: "Giants vs Panthers, baby. Ratings blockbuster"

There might be some logic behind the thinking of "No one will watch Giants/Panthers if it is up against all the other games, so we need to schedule it as the only game on at that time."

Same with giving us the Jags instead of Ravens, Lions, Texans. Those games will dominate ratings even if they are up against 12 other games. No need to waste Prime Time slots on games that already get ratings.

I dont know. I pulled that out of my ass. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There might be some logic behind the thinking of "No one will watch Giants/Panthers if it is up against all the other games, so we need to schedule it as the only game on at that time."

Same with giving us the Jags instead of Ravens, Lions, Texans. Those games will dominate ratings even if they are up against 12 other games. No need to waste Prime Time slots on games that already get ratings.

I dont know. I pulled that out of my ass. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Lets drive to Miami together.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Lots-O-crap floatin’ around about the schedule.

Heres a guy I believe in!

I just want to see if the Chargers will do another Anime.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dma0034 said:

Except for the Giants @ Cowboys those look pretty good. Bears are expected to be good. Dolphins have a good Offense and so do the Packers.... that game could be a shootout

How are the Bears expected to be good? They were the worst team in their division last year, and this year they have a rookie QB. For every Texans with Stroud outcome, there are 9 Panthers with Bryce Young outcomes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

How are the Bears expected to be good? They were the worst team in their division last year, and this year they have a rookie QB. For every Texans with Stroud outcome, there are 9 Panthers with Bryce Young outcomes.

Bears have a very good defense and greatly improved their WR corps with Odunze. If Caleb Williams is half the QB he's purported to be the Bears they will be in the wild card discussion.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

There is legitimate reason to believe the Bears can at least compete for the playoffs. They do have some true talent on offense and if Williams is average in year 1 they will move the ball. Their defense actually was pretty decent last year and if you take a look at their losses in the first half of the year most of them were pretty close if not Bills Drought level heartbreak bad on few (ie DEN especially). Their schedule has some tough games but certainly some winnable ones. I am not saying they will be 12-5 this year, but I do think come end of DEC they either will be in the WC spot or able to win and in situation.

10 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

DJ Moore, Keenan Allen, Rome Odunze. A decent defense?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

possibly Texans week 5. Not in primetime

We get 6 weeks of decent weather in Buffalo during football season. I am going to be pissed if we spend 4 of those on the road.