This may be Beans best draft ever. I loved every pick

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's his best draft every year if you read this board enough! 

This. I remember when I used to fall for their crap too. Now it’s just the same old crap every year. While I do like some of the picks in this draft, I can’t help but feel like we are definitely rebuilding. Just sucks we’re dealing with this in the middle of having the best player that will ever wear a bills uniform. Such a waste 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1

I'm not going to say it's the best before they play. I liked the draft as a whole and didn't care we didn't double dip at WR. We drafted a top 3 rotational DT, perhaps a starting C, goal line RB, possible starting S and people are upset we didn't draft a WR4. This team is going to run the ball a LOT more this year and I'm happy with that. Our defense was in much worse shape than people on this board were talking about and we needed to upgrade at the positions we had strong needs at. 

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, mrags said:

This. I remember when I used to fall for their crap too. Now it’s just the same old crap every year. While I do like some of the picks in this draft, I can’t help but feel like we are definitely rebuilding. Just sucks we’re dealing with this in the middle of having the best player that will ever wear a bills uniform. Such a waste 

While I definitely fall more on your side about this draft.... every team that has an elite QB for 10-15 years has to have at leadt one reset in that time. Because other position players don't age as well as Quarterbacks. New England had reload years with Brady. They still won their division and made the playoffs because the AFC East was a disaster zone. New Orleans had three 7-9 years in a row in the middle of Brees. Green Bay missed the playoffs twice mid-Rodgers. It is inevitable.

Personally I expect the Bills to make the playoffs this year. But I don't think it is a Superbowl window year. Though as I said last night 2022 was supposed to be that for the Chiefs and their rookies all balled out and they won the Superbowl anyway. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

it def could be . Time will tell

I loved majority of picks as well

plus added a 4th next year

added a 4th next year, and we already added a 2nd for Diggs. 

Next season the Bills have picks 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7 and we have cap room!  Nice job Big Baller Beane!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Bean smashed it, this one will go down as one of the Bills all time draft classes. 

Looked pretty good but not great to me. I don't see where you get "all time."

We'll see in a few years.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

added a 4th next year, and we already added a 2nd for Diggs. 

Next season the Bills have picks 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7 and we have cap room!  Nice job Big Baller Beane!

plus a cpl likely comp picks.. good job indeed.. 

• Like (+1) 1