Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Tylan Who? 

Whelp, developmental, athletic OT. Okay. Need is probably there.

Pretty highly regarded prospect most had him going in the 5th or 6th round so decent value. Likely the 10th offensive linemen 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Dr. Who said:

He either has a trade set up post 6/1 or he has an incorrect evaluation of where his WR room currently is.

I agree. If he doesn't have a trade lined up, then his WR evaluation ability flat sucks beyond round 1.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

This has been a draft that has strayed from how Beane normally conducts things. In the past if we saw multiple visits, top 30 ect they were a good bet.

This year all of the guys that they showed the most interest in...they passed over multiple times. 

Live footage of Beane's Smokescreen Generator:

200.gif?cid=60e32e67ia6whqegms9jffofar11

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Is Beane for some reason intentionally not drafting WR's that are there?

Yes. It's intentional. He drafts by his board. This is what he's always done. 

At this point an UDFA WR is just as likely to make an impact as a guy taken anyway IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I actually don't mind that. Grable had a really good week at the Shrine Bowl in the practices. He didn't stand out to me in the game and I never got back around to his tape, but I spoke to a guy who was there that week and picked him out. He is their type as well, high RAS, athletic but raw. If I am correct I believe he is a converted tight end. Hope they can sneak him onto the 53 because I think he would get stolen off the PS. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

Who said 3 yards at a time, I'm thinking more like 6 yards at a time and running the clock all the way down Everytime. You assumed I meant 3 yards because I said parcels, oh hell no. I want them to punish people 5-6 yards at a time.

Love this strategy but do we have the personnel to do it? We had a chance in the playoffs but instead of taking the 6 yds we tried for 26 yds and got sent home. 

• Agree 1