What can we expect on day 3?

7 more picks to go.

1 - 4th - 128

4- 5th - 141, 144, 160 & 163

1 - 6th - 204

1 - 7th - 221

I doubt Beane makes all these picks. Given the FA signings, I’m not sure we have room for 10 rookies.  Last year we sent two 7th rd picks to the practice squad and lost them both.  I’m also still hoping for a trade up to the top of the 4th. 

Needs: Edge, CB, RB, OL & WR

Edited by GASabresIUFan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Franklin, Walker, Baker as WR’s all make sense, along with TJ Tampa at CB and Mo Kamara at EDGE if they drop and/or Bills move up. 

Will probably take a RB at some point tomorrow.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

7 more picks to go.

1 - 4th - 128

4- 5th - 141, 144, 160 & 163

1 - 6th - 204

1 - 7th - 221

I doubt Beane makes all these picks. Given the FA signings, I’m not sure we have room for 10 rookies.  Last year we sent two 7th rd picks to the practice squad and lost them both.  I’m also still hoping for a trade up to the top of the 4th. 

Needs: Edge, CB, RB, OL & WR

Picks will be at least 4 of the 5 needs you have listed.  Beane will use the rest to make moves or trade for 2025 picks.

He is missing a 5th and a 7th next year.

Just now, H2o said:

Probably more of the same, sadly. Look at Day 3 of our prior drafts and how they operate. Usually multiple guys none of us have heard of. 

Yea I'm sure your really said that the Bills took Taron Johnson out of Weber State or Christian Benford out of Villanova now.  I'm sure your mad they didn't take someone else that you heard of instead.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Yea I'm sure your really said that the Bills took Taron Johnson out of Weber State or Christian Benford out of Villanova now.  I'm sure your mad they didn't take someone else that you heard of instead.

Johnson is good, one of the better NCB's in the game. Just because Benford is a starter here now doesn't mean squat. Levi Wallace was a starter here once, too. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Franklin, Walker, Baker as WR’s all make sense, along with TJ Tampa at CB and Mo Kamara at EDGE if they drop and/or Bills move up. 

Will probably take a RB at some point tomorrow.  

RB2 is more than an afterthought. They need a bruiser.

I'd still like to add OL depth. In general, I agree with your list.

Just now, H2o said:

Johnson is good, one of the better NCB's in the game. Just because Benford is a starter here now doesn't mean squat. Levi Wallace was a starter here once, too. 

Well Levi Wallace was from Alabama so you should have heard of him but he went undrafted so maybe you didn't.