The Bills are on the clock: Pick 33

Process

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Good post.  The obsession with 40 times is comical to me.  He plays faster than his "40 time" and the gauntlet is a much more significant speed test and has to do a lot more with on field game speed.  

Give me anyone of Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman, Franklin, or Polk in round 2 and I will be a happy camper.  Doesn't matter to me if its at 33, on a trade back, or at 60.  Anyone of them this round and I will be thrilled.  And I would take all 5 of them over Worthy, Legette, or Pearsall (I love Pearsall, but he wasn't the right fit for us)

Mitchell / Franklin would be a dream start to this draft for Buffalo. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Good post.  The obsession with 40 times is comical to me.  He plays faster than his "40 time" and the gauntlet is a much more significant speed test and has to do a lot more with on field game speed.  

Give me anyone of Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman, Franklin, or Polk in round 2 and I will be a happy camper.  Doesn't matter to me if its at 33, on a trade back, or at 60.  Anyone of them this round and I will be thrilled.  And I would take all 5 of them over Worthy, Legette, or Pearsall (I love Pearsall, but he wasn't the right fit for us)

And let’s be frank the vast majority bitching about him have never seen him play they just know about his testing time and what they have seen in a 5 minute YouTube clip. 

I am literally an FSU fan and have watched him for 13 games this year and I can tell you I’m very unbiased when it comes to their players. 

There are other reasons for why he didn’t separate than he’s not a burner. He also is literally 20 years old and is going to get better. Not my first choice but a great locker room hard working guy who will do whatever the Bills ask him to do to win. Which is the goal after all

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Give me anyone of Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman, Franklin, or Polk in round 2 and I will be a happy camper.  Doesn't matter to me if its at 33, on a trade back, or at 60.  Any one of them this round and I will be thrilled.  And I would take all 5 of them over Worthy, Legette, or Pearsall (I love Pearsall, but he wasn't the right fit for us)

It’s not 40 time, it’s getting open and Coleman doesn’t do that.

• Disagree 2

48 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Keon could be great  or out of the league in 4 years

If you're going to gamble on a non-separator at least Johnny Wilson's able to line up and succeed at X because who's contesting a catch against that. Coleman projects to big slot, i.e. Kincaid. Redundant.

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

And let’s be frank the vast majority bitching about him have never seen him play they just know about his testing time and what they have seen in a 5 minute YouTube clip. 

I am literally an FSU fan and have watched him for 13 games this year and I can tell you I’m very unbiased when it comes to their players. 

There are other reasons for why he didn’t separate than he’s not a burner. He also is literally 20 years old and is going to get better. Not my first choice but a great locker room hard working guy who will do whatever the Bills ask him to do to win. Which is the goal after all

The young age is a plus, I just don’t know how he gets any quicker than he is.

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

The young age is a plus, I just don’t know how he gets any quicker than he is.

He’s going to be able to be in a state of the art training room around NFL strength and conditioning without having to go to school. This is where having strong football love and acumen comes into play. He’s going to work at it, he’s going to be in the facility, I know that sounds very Gabe Davis but he has way better hands and runs a better route tree than Davis 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

He’s going to be able to be in a state of the art training room around NFL strength and conditioning without having to go to school. This is where having strong football love and acumen comes into play. He’s going to work at it, he’s going to be in the facility, I know that sounds very Gabe Davis but he has way better hands and runs a better route tree than Davis 

Well, of course I’ll hope he is great if they take him - I just don’t see the upside.

• SDS locked this topic