Best station for draft coverage?

Simon

Any opinions on what is the best channel to have on in the background during the draft?

My preference would be the most analytical, football-focused crew with the least amount of screeching, self-promoting attention ho's.

Just now, Simon said:

Any opinions on what is the best channel to have on in the background during the draft?

My preference would be the most analytical, football-focused crew with the least amount of screeching, self-promoting attention ho's.

I've always gone with NFL Network and haven't been disappointed. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

I watch on ESPN bc I like Kiper but also record NFL Network and rewatch the Bills selections 

ESPN,  then NFL Network and maybe flip over to ABC for a bit to see what the college crew is saying.  I’m recording them all just to see what they say about the Bills pick.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I've always gone with NFL Network and haven't been disappointed. 

Daniel Jeremiah probably best guru out there and Klatt does well too. Kiper to me more of a an encyclopedia type so not enough personality. NFL Network always wins to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

NFLN...... now when does the draft thread unlock? And can you remind people not to tip picks in there? Thank you please.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Chicagobills said:

I watch on ESPN bc I like Kiper but also record NFL Network and rewatch the Bills selections 

The same with me so I watched the ESPN coverage and they didn’t say what the trades were.  I then switched to NFL Network to find out what the Bills got.  They did quite negatively respond to the Bills trading with KC so they could get Worthy.  I agree with it.

You freakin’ can’t beat this team in the playoffs so you trade with them so they can add a weapon?  Is McDermott getting paid by Reid?

in hindsight, it was a waste of time.  I’d rather follow online, which I probably will tomorrow