The Bills “Off the Board” Board

It’s a draft thread, but one I haven’t seen.. a minor topic considering. And we only have five more days to make all this crap. 

I’d like to hear some opinions on the current OBD occupying regime’s off the board” players. 

Are there any players of significance this draft? Say top 120 or so players that the Bills won’t touch? Or that any team definitely won’t touch? I really haven’t heard of any..

I would have expected the Bills to pass on Jalen Carter last year if they had a top ten pick. I think OBD has a conservative “off the board” board. It is somewhat illogical to me that a player would definitely be off your board, unless it’s some very serious murderous type charges. Just saying. 

How conservative do you think the Bills are with that board, or do you think they are mid pack, or even in the more opportunistic tier of NFL teams? 

Hypothetical,, Bills are wheeling and dealing to trade up to draft BTJ and simultaneously TMZ is reporting Nabers is doing some shady stuff.. not suspension worthy, or DB, but I don’t know.. guns..?? Where does OBD draw that line..? Nabers falls because of TMZ stuff, is he off the Bills board..? Even at #20??

I’m only using Nabers because he’s the guy I want. Not because I think he does shady stuff. I don’t have a clue. 

The Bills will not touch Jermaine Burton

Be interesting if they have T’Vondre Sweat on their board still 

The hard part is we don’t know Medicals. Is Laiatu Latu on their board? What about Maason Smith? Did the Bills use a 30 on him so their doctors could look at his injuries

• Like (+1) 1

Latu seems like one of those guys where he keeps dropping and dropping and everyone is going crazy and then Bills come up and pass on him too and everyone is like wtf and then we find out he failed medicals, something draft people aren't privy to. And then the Cowboys or Chiefs draft him and he's an all pro lol

• Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Big mistake to pass on Burton. This team could use some attitude. 

Yeah, disagree. We don't need his type of selfish, me-first attitude. There is also video of him putting his hands on a female. He's not going to end up here. 

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Caleb Williams.  He paints his fingernails.

And wears dresses

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Caleb Williams.  He paints his fingernails.

That's uncalled for! You just gave away my pre- draft festivities...before the assless chaps! Signed...Virgil

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Blank Stare said:

T’Vondre Sweat just feels like a Ravens pick. His recent transgressions will push him down the board and somehow, someway find his way to the Ravens. Happens every year. 

Yup and usually a 3rd Rounder.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Yup and usually a 3rd Rounder.

Sweat could anchor this line for years!...and probably do some entertaining commercials! I hope he ends up a Bill!

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Bills will not touch Jermaine Burton

Be interesting if they have T’Vondre Sweat on their board still 

The hard part is we don’t know Medicals. Is Laiatu Latu on their board? What about Maason Smith? Did the Bills use a 30 on him so their doctors could look at his injuries

Unfortunately I think Sweat is no longer on our board. They just value character more than other teams. 

I say unfortunately because he’s be a great long term starter (2 downs) beside Oliver. 

5 hours ago, H2o said:

Yeah, disagree. We don't need his type of selfish, me-first attitude. There is also video of him putting his hands on a female. He's not going to end up here. 

And wears dresses

Smokes Virginia Slims, 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Source? 

If you Google it’s out there. Been pretty widely covered through the draft process. 

He’s probably a 2nd round talent that likely goes in the 4th as a result. 

An yeah, no way McD allows him to be on our draft board. 

28 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Smokes Virginia Slims, 

And he's done come a long way like them slim-a** cigarettes
From Virginia, this ain't gon' stop, so he just gon' continue

15 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Source? 

Google is your friend

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s too bad we won’t draft Burton. Chiefs probably take him at some point.

Sure he can hang out with Toney.. the Chiefs get a lot right particularly with talent… but like the rest they miss some 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, TOboy said:

Unfortunately I think Sweat is no longer on our board. They just value character more than other teams. 

I say unfortunately because he’s be a great long term starter (2 downs) beside Oliver. 

Sorry, but as long as Von Miller is on the team that's just a false narrative. 

23 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Latu seems like one of those guys where he keeps dropping and dropping and everyone is going crazy and then Bills come up and pass on him too and everyone is like wtf and then we find out he failed medicals, something draft people aren't privy to. And then the Cowboys or Chiefs draft him and he's an all pro lol

And if buffalo did drsft him and he sucked or had a medical condition IRed people would call Beane an idiot in drafting