Last player to leave in any way that hurt?

9 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Chris Spielman

I remember seeing on SportsCenter that the Bills had signed Chris Spielman and being so excited that my sister came downstairs to see why I was yelling. It's a shame that he only wound up playing one full season in Buffalo.

9 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Chris Spielman

I remember seeing on SportsCenter that the Bills had signed Chris Spielman and being so excited that my sister came downstairs to see why I was yelling. It's a shame that he only wound up playing one full season in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

My son was a big Aaron Williams fan, so I surprised him with an autographed helmet purchased at a charity event. It was awful to see his NFL career cut short after he was cheap shot blocked by jarvis landry - he had many more years until that sob took it away from him.

3 hours ago, nucci said:

The year Reed, Bruce and Thurman left

Not left, got cut. 

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

Other than lynch I can’t think of a player the bills had then left that actually did something excellent 

Gilmore won a Super Bowl with the Patriots and won AP CB of the year if I'm not mistaken. 

• Vomit 1

For me, Jerry Butler. He was so explosive his first few years opposite Frank Lewis, then blew out his knee in 1983. He clawed his way back to the league in 1985, then became a key veteran component of Jim Kelly's first Bills' receiving squad in 1986. But it all ended too quickly: he shattered his ankle on a spectacular touchdown catch against Miami, and never played another down. Talk about a shooting star ... 

• Awesome! (+1) 1