Diggs traded to Texans for picks

Just now, Process said:

Why to Houston for a 2025 pick?

I don't mind trading him, but if it's going to be to an AFC contender, you have to get more in return. 

Same trade to Carolina and I would have no issue with it. 

Its the Vikings pick, who wont be very good likely. So could be a high 2nd rounder.

This is awesome!!  Everyone losing their 💩, needs to calm their breasts!

They obviously have a plan here.  Dude was not what he was when we first got him.

He's getting older and wasn't great, down the stretch, when we needed him.

He WAS a distraction, whether media-driven or not.

I think they're targeting another free agent...and are using draft picks, to move up for a top WR in draft.

Edited by dhbGT500
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What a joke. The best receiver we’ve had in 20 years and away he goes. Pathetic. Looks like more of a step back this season than I thought. 

Need a push? I’ll volunteer.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What a joke. The best receiver we’ve had in 20 years and away he goes. Pathetic. Looks like more of a step back this season than I thought. 

Diggs was amazing in 2020 and 2021. But he's 30 years old and his play has shown signs of dropping off, especially in the second half of each of the last two seasons. Add in all of the personality issues, however legitimate they may be, and I believe this was the right time to move on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I have a feeling the Bills saw the Chiefs without Tyreek and said "we can do that too". They'll lean more on the run game and short game passing. Diggs wasn't as important with Brady although it'd be stupid to totally downplay him. You still need to draft a WR early but you needed to do that even with Diggs. 

That's as good as compensation as you'll get unfortunately. 

Edited by stlbills13
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, PauleeeWalnuts said:

I’m not sure about capital. They got a 2025 second, gave up a 6th this year and a 5th next year to move him. Feels like Beane got beat up on this one 

The bills were never gonna use 11 draft picks, and losing a 6th is losing a player who’s odds of making the game day roster was incredibly low 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Patriots would have traded him 2 years ago before he hit a wall and would not have extended him.   

So, do we really want to be the Patriots here???

I’ll pass!    😋

I want to see what the numbers look like, but it’s almost like he was trying to wear people out. It seems that’s just who he is, and he will probably give it his all early on in Houston. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

So much for all the constant  "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE"  "HE CAN'T BE MOVED"  

He can, it's just completely idiotic to do so.

And yet here we are!