Jump to content

What is wrong with the Jacksonville Jaguars?


stuvian

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Between the perverts, thieves, drafting bad QBs and hiring bad coaches the Jags are giving the Bears, Cowboys, Redskins and Dolphins a run for their money as worst NFL franchise.

 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39817034/sex-offender-fired-jags-employee-gets-220-year-prison-sentence

 

 

At least Jaguars helped catch the ex-employee.

  • Like (+1) 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I hear the Jags are trying to book P. Diddy for the National Anthem for opening day.


Do you think he plays that song that emulates the Warriors?

 

”Bad boyyyyssssss…. Come out to playyyyyy”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

Between the perverts, thieves, drafting bad QBs and hiring bad coaches the Jags are giving the Bears, Cowboys, Redskins and Dolphins a run for their money as worst NFL franchise.

 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39817034/sex-offender-fired-jags-employee-gets-220-year-prison-sentence

 

The Jags have been a terrible organization for a long time. A lot of people picked them to be the one seed in the AFC last year, which I thought was ridiculous.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This guy is where he needs to be.

 

I lived in a townhouse for 18 months during covid.  A guy that lived a building down was arrested on a sting operation for child pornography.  He was released on bail and the HOA couldn't do anything about it.  Because he wasn't on the lease, his sister who he lived with was and he hadn't been convicted yet.  Courts were delayed because of Covid and they couldn't legally have him removed until he was officially sentenced in court.  Insane in the membrane.

  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got lost driving through Jacksonville one time a few years back and wow, i saw some garbage, underbelly seedy sections of town.......told my wife to roll up the windows, lock the doors and don't make any eye contact with any of the filthy degenerates wandering around.

 

The whole place was just gross.

To this day, i still can't believe they would ever put a stadium and a football franchise anywhere near that **** hole.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This guy is where he needs to be.

 

I lived in a townhouse for 18 months during covid.  A guy that lived a building down was arrested on a sting operation for child pornography.  He was released on bail and the HOA couldn't do anything about it.  Because he wasn't on the lease, his sister who he lived with was and he hadn't been convicted yet.  Courts were delayed because of Covid and they couldn't legally have him removed until he was officially sentenced in court.  Insane in the membrane.


You know what’s f-d up? I have a similar situation. Guy down the road from our home was in the same thing; sting operation @ 4am when I was loading my truck up for work. Saw the blues and thought wtf, when I drove past there was 2 police trucks and 4 undercover cars. 
 

Fast forward once the gossip got out he was in a sting for CP… His bail was only $10k. Meaning that if he or someone posts $1k he’s out on the street. Which he was. 
 

Fast forward 2 years later after checking the PA Docket he’s still awaiting trial…

 

How do you allow someone like that to still be out on the street. That bust isn’t a random thing and if indeed it was a mistake of IP identity then it still wouldn’t be a pending case. 
 

Absolutely disgusting. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BBFL said:


You know what’s f-d up? I have a similar situation. Guy down the road from our home was in the same thing; sting operation @ 4am when I was loading my truck up for work. Saw the blues and thought wtf, when I drove past there was 2 police trucks and 4 undercover cars. 
 

Fast forward once the gossip got out he was in a sting for CP… His bail was only $10k. Meaning that if he or someone posts $1k he’s out on the street. Which he was. 
 

Fast forward 2 years later after checking the PA Docket he’s still awaiting trial…

 

How do you allow someone like that to still be out on the street. That bust isn’t a random thing and if indeed it was a mistake of IP identity then it still wouldn’t be a pending case. 
 

Absolutely disgusting. 

 

Do you know if he has to wear a bracelet or monitor?  If not, allowing this guy to have unmonitored until his trial date is unacceptable.

These guys who have this child predator/sex mindset do not have the ability to control their urges.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...