What if Allen and Mahomes swapped exact situations?

What if the only difference between the Chiefs and the Bills were the quarterbacks for the last 4 years, Imagine Josh Allen on the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes on the Bills. It's my opinion that the Chiefs would still have won at least 2, possibly all 3 Super Bowls. I think the Bills still come up short even with Mahomes. I think Josh Allen would be talked about as the Goat instead of Mahomes. Organizations help make a player a champion, and the Chiefs organization is better than the Bills. Just one man's opinion, a longsuffering Bills fan.  😔

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 6
  • Dislike 2

This has been discussed to the extreme here… Josh is winning at least one MVP and multiple Lombardi’s. 

The other coin? Who knows. Pat would have walked into a sh-t scenario like Josh did. Maybe he makes it? Maybe he doesn’t. The sure thing is, again, the Chiefs and Josh being the success they have been. 

Reality is our guy is just as valuable and dominant as Pat without the accolades. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 8

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

This has been discussed to the extreme here… Josh is winning at least one MVP and multiple Lombardi’s. 

The other coin? Who knows. Pat would have walked into a sh-t scenario like Josh did. Maybe he makes it? Maybe he doesn’t. The sure thing is, again, the Chiefs and Josh being the success they have been. 

Reality is our guy is just as valuable and dominant as Pat without the accolades. 

I didn't know it had been discussed here. My bad 😊

3 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

What if we had thread titles which briefly identified the point of the thread AND did not ask a question?

It would be amazing.  

Was kind of a link bait, I admit 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Reid didn't win a SB till he got to his 2nd head coaching job, and after 13 years HC experience in Philly

I'm confident McDermott can do that to.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Reid didn't win a SB till he got to his 2nd head coaching job, and after 13 years HC experience in Philly

Large caveat: Reid had been to a Super Bowl and numerous Championship games by his 7th season (which McDermott just finished).

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Thats just an excuse. We’ve sniffed the SuperBowl once and even then we got blown out by the Chiefs. 

I have faith in McDermott as long as he’s the coach. There’s no other option. But predicating the results of other people isn’t applicable to any or every situation. Furthermore, there’s a longer list on heavily tenured coaches who’ve never won a SuperBowl. 

What’s absolutely wild is the Bills are probably the most successful team vs KC the couple seasons. KC has won 2 Super Bowls. I do 100% believe if Milano and Bernard were playing they’d have beaten KC in the playoffs this year, maybe if even one were healthy.

But it is what it is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• first_and_ten changed the title to What if Allen and Mahomes swapped exact situations?
8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What’s absolutely wild is the Bills are probably the most successful team vs KC the couple seasons. KC has won 2 Super Bowls. I do 100% believe if Milano and Bernard were playing they’d have beaten KC in the playoffs this year, maybe if even one were healthy.

But it is what it is.

Yeah, that Bernard injury was the writing on the wall against a team who makes their meal on the middle of the field… Milano and Bernard? No brainer. That would have been a W. 

Honestly, as much as JA will win us games, he will also lose some due to his sporadic undisciplined improv playing style. I mean, it's fun to watch as fans, but it just has to be a nightmare for the team sometimes.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Josh is missing two things Mahomes has its patience and accuracy. Mahomes would've no doubt taken that underneath pass to Diggs on 2nd and 9. Mahomes started looking like Brady in these playoffs as he took everything the defense was giving him and that's scary thing to see. 

Coming out of college Mahomes was the best QB I ever scouted and there's no doubt in my mind he would be the same superstar whether he played for the Bills or basically any other team. 

• Like (+1) 3