Plans at WR?

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Diggs is a #2? Hahahahahaha

Yes! Hahahahahaha 

Over the last 12 games of the regular season and the 2 playoff games (14 games), Diggs had one game with 100 yards receiving and 3 total TDs.  Bills did not have a #1 receiver for 3/4 of the 2023-2024 season.  It certainly appears as if he’s not him anymore.  

Edited by TheWeatherMan
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Yes! Hahahahahaha 

Over the last 12 games of the regular season and the 2 playoff games (14 games), Diggs had one game with 100 yards receiving and 3 total TDs.  Bills did not have a #1 receiver for 3/4 of the 2023-2024 season.  It certainly appears as if he’s not him anymore.  

Think the narrative would have changed quite a bit if Allen didn't constantly overthrow him while he was wide open just about every game.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Think the narrative would have changed quite a bit if Allen didn't constantly overthrow him while he was wide open just about every game.

Constantly? I seem to remember a dime bouncing off of his hands in our 3 point playoff loss to KC. 

Reasonably, I think Diggs is still a #1 WR on this team and in this league. But I don’t think he’s quite what he was at his peak and he’ll be 31 this November. That’s been the about the time WRs hit their productivity cliffs. The Samuel signing is as much about having a Diggs replacement on the roster as it is filling out the WR corps. 

I’ve gone from wanting Worthy because I think he’s at least WR4 in the draft…

To wanting Worthy just to see the board complain that “He’S aNoThEr SmAlL sLoT wR!” despite the facts that he plays big, runs great routes, and is consistently productive on the boundary. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I’ve gone from wanting Worthy because I think he’s at least WR4 in the draft…

To wanting Worthy just to see the board complain that “He’S aNoThEr SmAlL sLoT wR!” despite the facts that he plays big, runs great routes, and is consistently productive on the boundary. 

one thing is for sure, if we added Worthy....we become way more explosive than last year

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

DJ Chark might be a better player and fit than any of the names highlighted.

Chark has a career catch rate similar to if not worse than Gabe Davis.

• Agree 1

On 3/12/2024 at 10:24 AM, OldTimer1960 said:

True, but I don’t think any team expects their 4th and 5th receivers will make much impact.  I do agree that we need a bit more from those spots than we got last year (though Sherfield was fine on Special Teams).

Not spending draft picks on WR at this point is criminal. It’s year f’ing 7 of Franchise QB Josh Allen’s career. 

• Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Not spending draft picks on WR at this point is criminal. It’s year f’ing 7 of Franchise QB Josh Allen’s career. 

I am not arguing against using a high pick on a WR.  I hope that they do draft one in the first or second round and I hope the one they draft turns out to be great.  

On 3/14/2024 at 7:34 PM, Big Turk said:

Diggs is a #2? Hahahahahaha

Greg Cosell disagrees

1-drafted WR -AD Mitchell is my guess

2-Diggs

Slot-Shakir

3-Samuel.

4-Hollins

I think there is a great chance the Bills select two WR this draft, and possibly carry 6 WR, with the 6th spot being big WR and 4 phase special teams player and/or returner

Edited by Pete