TRADE: Mac Jones headed to the Jags

39 minutes ago, nosejob said:

If I were the Pats, I'd trade back as far as I can (of course everything depends on who does what with FA QBs) and just ahead of the Vikes and Broncos and take

J.J. McCarthy.  Then I'd sign C. Wilkins, 1 big name WR and a vet or two for OL. and draft BPA throughout.  Bring back Brissett.

We'll see how smart Mayo is.

If he's smart he will draft Drake Maye. JMO.

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I disagree entirely. With going behind Belichick*’s back to the owners, all the dirty hits, the sideline tantrums, and his utter lack of support when Zappe was getting his reps— literally pouting and crying on the sideline, I’d say he did them wrong. 

Always reminded me of the spoiled rich kid who gets his 'comeuppance' from the regular kids in those old Hollywood movies.

Who in their right mind uses a word like comeuppance anymore?! 🤨

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

The 2021 QB class has been an absolute disaster 

5 1st rounders & when Fields is traded 4 of them won't make it to a 4th season with the team that drafted them. Those 4 all sent away for pennies on the dollar at best. 

Even Lawrence has underperformed his draft projection.  He was supposed to be a superstar & he's just an average starter.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I disagree entirely. With going behind Belichick*’s back to the owners, all the dirty hits, the sideline tantrums, and his utter lack of support when Zappe was getting his reps— literally pouting and crying on the sideline, I’d say he did them wrong. 

Stop, you’re making me fall in love! My favorite Patriot QB by far!

58 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Say what you will, but they make a nice couple if you ask me.

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen today… a close second, the sunrise… hahaha

Serious question though, why is Mac Jones, with long hair added, prettier than his own mother?

Lots of complex feelings here… 😂

GO BILLS!

Edited by NORWOODS FOOT
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Pretty low compensation for a pro bowl quarterback 

I guess we can get a 6th for josh now I think they have the same number of probowls...  god the NFL is just a joke

of course the MVP voting should tell you that when Lamar gets not one but two MVP's, with crap stats.   

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why does it feel like the Patriots are going through exactly what the Bills went through following the Kelly era? It’ll be interesting to see how long they wonder in the wilderness. 

Patriots got some rings though. Bills... Kelly and post Kelly don't. 

Easier to swallow than what Bills fans have had to. 🫤

A JAG for the Jags…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Josh has pretty much become the Tom Brady of the division, in that all the other teams are in QB purgatory and going through the revolving door of QBs while trying to catch up with us.  Meanwhile, McD’s D can just feast on the young prey.

You mean the D that managed to lose to both Mac Jones and Zach Wilson in the same season?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

If I were him I would be cool with it.  Move to Florida and make millions without the BS he has been through.  Back up QB is a great gig if you can get it.

Jones could make a lot of money and have a nice life as an NFL backup for the next 10 years.  Seems like a role he is made for...

• Like (+1) 2