Haack Brought Baack

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Bringing back Haack is a loser move,  the guy has a weak leg and has no business being on the Bills.  This has McDermott's high character guy connection to it,  just draft a kid with one of the many late rounders  the Bills have.  Martin and Hacck are garbage and Bills need to move forward

He also is a holder. 

19 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Does not matter,  they just signed a very capable backup QB.  We need a punter who can flip the field and neither Hacck or Martin are the guy

How often do Bills punt from deep in their territory? We just need 40-45 yards consistently. 

4 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Does not matter,  they just signed a very capable backup QB.  We need a punter who can flip the field and neither Hacck or Martin are the guy

What does that have to do with holding? 

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Wooden shock me if this was more about bass than it is about anything else

You nailed it . I heard them talking on 1 Bills Live that Bass had his best year when Haack was his holder & last year he didn't do so well & they said that is the reason why they brought him back is to see if that actually had something to do with him having a down season .

2 hours ago, T master said:

You nailed it . I heard them talking on 1 Bills Live that Bass had his best year when Haack was his holder & last year he didn't do so well & they said that is the reason why they brought him back is to see if that actually had something to do with him having a down season .

Sorry to say, but if Bass needs a specific holder to do his job, he can go. And I’m a Bass fan, but I think the yips never truly leave a kicker and will pop up at another point in his career.

• Agree 2