25th Anniversary Tailgate Discussion Topic

SDS

On 3/5/2024 at 2:53 PM, SDS said:

I’m pretty certain that golfing will be a part of the weekend. There would be no reason to exclude anybody from that, regardless of past participation.

We played at Byrncliff last year and that was really nice.

I'd do that. I have three addictions. Bills, Golf, Guitar. A weekend with at least two of those would be fantastic. Find me a drummer, bass player, and singer that can play Rush, Triumph (for you SDS!), and some fun punk rock and the weekend would be complete!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/6/2024 at 3:18 AM, Fan in Chicago said:

Yes, boss. Let me know the dates and I will try my best. 

To think - we have literally grown old together. 

SO TRUE!  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

There's a good chance I'm gonna be on an Alaska cruise early Sept.  We'll see how the schedule gods do me.

Horrible timing on your part, Move it to last week of August/First week of September, worked for us, weather was great and we made the opener. (need I remind you that you are one of the only TBDers to attend all of the Opening tailgates?)

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Horrible timing on your part, Move it to last week of August/First week of September, worked for us, weather was great and we made the opener. (need I remind you that you are one of the only TBDers to attend all of the Opening tailgates?)

I do know that.  Last week of August is my Mom's 95th birthday so can't miss that.  And this will be our 35th wedding anniv and close to wifey's 60th bday.  It all depends on when they're running the itinerary we want with the land extension up to Denali/Fairbanks.  Gotta see them Northern Lights!

Shouldn't you be frolicking naked on Orient Beach???

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Not everyone can golf, but most everyone can drink and play games. What if we rented out Dave & Busters for the night before?

I went to a private party there and it was a blast. Lots of drinking, wings, and games. Drunk skee-ball is more fun than it has any business being.

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not everyone can golf, but most everyone can drink and play games. What if we rented out Dave & Busters for the night before?

I went to a private party there and it was a blast. Lots of drinking, wings, and games. Drunk skee-ball is more fun than it has any business being.

The Warehouse on Milestrip has that kind of stuff too.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/6/2024 at 4:59 AM, boyst said:

It's amazing seeing the length of some folks here. Amazing to think the college kids on here in the 90s are now 50.

I had just turned 21 the season the Bills went to their 1st SB. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

nobody can golf

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

i can only describe.  it's a few inches.

that's enough, right?

You’ve seen how small he is. I think he’ll have trouble taking you no matter what. 

I haven't seen much discussion on a few venues. I'm not local. SO: 

Dinner on Saturday night would be great but I suggest early like 5pm. It's just me but I will be at the  hammers lot at the crack of dawn. Trust me it is how I roll for Bills games

Hammers lot is a given game day tailgate.EARLY or BUST

Golf venue may be covered.

Harbor Cruise?  I'm curious but non committal.

ideas?

Edited by muppy

7 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

The Warehouse on Milestrip has that kind of stuff too.

There’s also a really cool place called Tiffany’s Caberet right near the airport. I hear they have some fun games for people. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1