25th Anniversary Tailgate Discussion Topic

SDS

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

Not everyone can golf, but most everyone can drink and play games. What if we rented out Dave & Busters for the night before?

I went to a private party there and it was a blast. Lots of drinking, wings, and games. Drunk skee-ball is more fun than it has any business being.

If SDS declared the venue to be the Canadian ballet, half of TBD would show up including @JÂy RÛßeÒwho will send an apology & Happy Birthday card to his mom with a $10 Target gift certificate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

It all depends on when they're running the itinerary we want with the land extension up to Denali/Fairbanks.  Gotta see them Northern Lights!

I've been looking to go on an Alaska cruise for a while.  One thing several people have said is if you're doing the cruise with land tour, do the land tour part first, so you can relax on the ship the second half. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, mrags said:

There’s also a really cool place called Tiffany’s Caberet right near the airport. I hear they have some fun games for people. 

I drive past that place sometimes, keep meaning to check it out.

👀

15 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

If SDS declared the venue to be the Canadian ballet, half of TBD would show up including @JÂy RÛßeÒwho will send an apology & Happy Birthday card to his mom with a $10 Target gift certificate. 

*looking for passport*

On 3/6/2024 at 6:52 PM, todd said:

I'd do that. I have three addictions. Bills, Golf, Guitar. A weekend with at least two of those would be fantastic. Find me a drummer, bass player, and singer that can play Rush, Triumph (for you SDS!), and some fun punk rock and the weekend would be complete!

I know @Dan Gross plays drums.  I think @Toomstone.Part.Duex is in a band of some kind.  We could probably get Paul Burdon (music director of the Red Pinto Tailgate) to slappa dat bass

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

👀

*looking for passport*

I know @Dan Gross plays drums.  I think @Toomstone.Part.Duex is in a band of some kind.  We could probably get Paul Burdon (music director of the Red Pinto Tailgate) to slappa dat bass

You might want to hold off. Your skirt is probably shorter than theirs 

4 hours ago, stuvian said:

So if you have to ask what this is the anniversary of, I guess you're not invited

25th anniversary home opener tailgate party

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Concept...

TBDAHOTXXV.JPG

That’s pretty good. Don’t hate it. It better not be on the left side of the chest tho. Everyone else will see it wide right. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I've been looking to go on an Alaska cruise for a while.  One thing several people have said is if you're doing the cruise with land tour, do the land tour part first, so you can relax on the ship the second half. 

We did an Alaska cruise this past summer and it was great.  Planning a land/cruise trip for future and the land tour will be first 

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

👀

*looking for passport*

If there's drums I'll play'em!   Im in two bands.   One cover band and a VH tribute band.   We can be the "TwoBillsDrive House Band" 

2 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Great concept, but every time I see that logo I hear wide right,,,,,,

Do you hear many voices, or just that one?  

It could make a difference. 

On 3/8/2024 at 9:20 AM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

👀

*looking for passport*

www.boomerangbuffalo.com