Jets grant Zach Wilson permission to seek trade

Gregg

4 hours ago, Low Positive said:

We can laugh, but I want Zach Wilson and Mac Jones to turn into productive NFL QBs. That would be torture for Jets and Pats fans and I'm here for that.

You mean like ex-Sabres productive? Like we get tortured.... 😕

7 hours ago, mrags said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of mocks with the Cards taking one of the QBs. I don’t get it honestly. They can’t be ready to move on from Murray yet right. He missed a season with injury but they are so heavily invested I’d think they have to at least try and work it out. 

Murray is not a winning NFL QB... He has wayyy too many holes

he would have been a much better baseball player

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Murray is not a winning NFL QB... He has wayyy too many holes

he would have been a much better baseball player

I don’t disagree with that. But they disagree enough to have signed him for $230m over 5 years. 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

I don’t disagree with that. But they disagree enough to have signed him for $230m over 5 years. 

And that's why the NFL is a business

Why, somebody like Taylor heinecke... Had to sit behind a washed up Carson Wentz

Because one was a top five overall pick making a ton of money..  and one was an undrafted free agent

It took crazy circumstances for Heineke to take that job

Because if you're an owner paying a quarterback 25 million a year you're going to play him over a guy who's making $750,000

Regardless of the talent at the time

It's a business and you're giving one guy 25 million dollars

Edited by Buffalo716

17 hours ago, DJB said:

Not sure there will be any takers with the cap he carries. My guess is he’s simply cut 

Isn't he still on his rookie contract & given his history to this point he's not going to make a ton of money on his second contract as he sits right now ?

If so Dabol is looking for a long term QB & he was a 1st round pick maybe he can rehab him . Go Blue .

He should go to the UFL.  Get reps, learn, improve that terrible decision making, and perhaps light the league up.   

Why settle getting traded for a 7th round pick and being a backup?

On 2/28/2024 at 12:17 PM, Sweats said:

You know what would be a good offer?.........a handful of JA grocery bags from Wegmans

You are nothing if not consistent.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.