BUFFALO BILLS Bills' Josh Allen's ex talks having 'Sex and the City' moment following split from NFL

Returntoglory

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Did they break up?  No  idea and dont really care either.

I couldn't name OME Taylor Swift song. no one.  That &*^%$ cost me $1,500 because my daughter went to one of her concerts and the wife insisted, that is 3x what I paid to go to 5 super bowls (good to know I have my priorities straight).

Is it true Taylor Swift is a pentagon asset, that was one of my favorites.

Not her, his ex before Taylor.  Kayla Nicole.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Is this speculation or has this been reported.

I know people who work with and for the team. She got a payout to sign an NDA and it's pretty standard practice in the NFL. The amount would be speculation but it's in the millions of $. That's how she funds her lifestyle 

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Is this speculation or has this been reported.

Speculation.

See previous comment re: baby/bartender

Something definitely went south. Was it Josh on a bartender or Brit on Diggs? 
We’ll never know

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

I know people who work with and for the team. She got a payout to sign an NDA and it's pretty standard practice in the NFL. The amount would be speculation but it's in the millions of $. That's how she funds her lifestyle 

Can’t be proven but mannnnn that makes ALOT of sense. 

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Can’t be proven but mannnnn that makes ALOT of sense. 

Right...because all of the people involved with the NDA signed an NDA lol.

The only proof you need is that she continues to wear high end couture and go on amazing vacations (if you check her Instagram). I've heard she received anywhere from $2-7 mil but who knows! I know she is living it up in NYC and that's not a cheap place to live.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Blank Stare said:

Can’t imagine she’ll ever top our boy. Short of experiencing any physical, verbal, or mental abuse, she hit the lotto with Josh. Should’ve done all she could’ve to keep that going. Personally, I think Josh upgraded with his current lady. 

And if you believe the videos posted by the Bills of him throwing in his shorts, not in other ways either.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

I'm still very curious as to what caused the break up between them. Normally people don’t go that long (10 years) as a couple without getting married, or maybe just staying together forever without marrying. Most couples don’t take 10 years to figure out that they're not right for each other.

This thread and the article are click bait. 

The article was such trash that I actually pulled up the podcast and had it on one while I worked. Neither her nor the host of the show mention Josh Allen's name once. 

Britt Will doesn't have much of a social media following. At least not enough to be living in a high rise off of 5th ave. like she does. Between her monetized accounts on TikTok, Youtube, and IG she has less than 250k followers. That isn't enough. You can almost guarantee that she has a really large NDA that allows her to live the life she is and why she doesn't even speak JA17's name when being interviewed. 

Most easy break ups don't end that tight lipped with such nice apartments. Filling in the empty space between then and now will likely never be able to be verified. 

32 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Damn that is crazy!  So Allen paid her to remain silent??  I need to find a job like that...

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It is not "standard practice" in the NFL for a couple that broke up to sign an NDA lmao. 

33 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Right...because all of the people involved with the NDA signed an NDA lol.

The only proof you need is that she continues to wear high end couture and go on amazing vacations (if you check her Instagram). I've heard she received anywhere from $2-7 mil but who knows! I know she is living it up in NYC and that's not a cheap place to live.

I follow her, I see all of it. Makes a ton of sense. 

48 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That sounds gross, but at the same time it is a breakup and she does know a lot of very personal details of his life so I guess it does make sense for it to be a standard practice for NFL players.

20 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That sounds gross, but at the same time it is a breakup and she does know a lot of very personal details of his life so I guess it does make sense for it to be a standard practice for NFL players.

Eh, it might make some sense for superstar players with $100+million contracts that did something wrong that caused the breakup. Paying an ex a few million might be better than losing out on potential endorsements.  

There's absolutely no way it's standard practice for NFL players though. 

Wasn't Travis Henry up to 11 kids with 10 women? Imagine if he tried paying for 10 NDA's lol 

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

My old man used to say, "if you see the same tree twice in the forest, your lost"......yeah, let that one sink in.

Or you're on your way back to your car

Remind me not to ask you old man for directions

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

It is not "standard practice" in the NFL for a couple that broke up to sign an NDA lmao. 

It does sound weird but as soon as I read that it reminded me of a story my coworker told me that has a friend who works in the suites at the stadium and was working the suite Taylor Swift was in for the Chiefs game...all the workers who had to enter the Suite were all required to sign NDA's.  Sounds ridiculous I know but these things are apparently more common than you think in that world.  

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

You can take the trash outta the trailer, but you can't take the trailer outta the trash.

She'll be knocked up with 8 kids in tow, living in some trailer park in about 10 years, common-law married to some dude named Buford, who may or may not have intimate connections with the Lobster Boy.

LMFAO

2 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

I'm still very curious as to what caused the break up between them. Normally people don’t go that long (10 years) as a couple without getting married, or maybe just staying together forever without marrying. Most couples don’t take 10 years to figure out that they're not right for each other.

I think the simple answer is he was happy with her until he ended up being able to have anyone he wants - and that wasn’t her. 

• Like (+1) 1