The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This sounds sexist.

Yup.  She should be in the kitchen.  Do you let YOUR wife outta there?  Next thing you'll tell me you let yours drive. Ha.  That's a good one.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump was 73 years old when he made the suggestion of injecting bleach and UV light into the body.

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And we're just talking known blinders.   He's an embarrassment at every level.  Yeah, I don't like Joe.  But how many people come out later saying he's unintelligent?  Now compare that with Mr "let's nuke a hurricane ".  If you set Trump in a man size mouse trap he's toast.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

lmao - what a mess

Those F R's are as bad as you are i wish ya'll all of you would drop the BS & move on that is ancient history & nothing can be changed about it so just quit your freakin whining ...

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.
12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He interfered in the USA with our elections, what more proof you need? 

Trump is a traitor 

No one disputes that Putin tried to interfere in our elections, like he's done for decades.  It didn't affect a thing.

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You missed the whole point on this

Putin is smart he’s evil, but smart. There was no reason to invade Ukraine whenever Trump was carrying a water for him, blowing up NATO.

Trump got kicked out he attacked America said no we don’t need a dictator in office

I believe that this is entirely possible

It’s been weaponized it happened and didn’t get the fanfare that it didn’t previous years before Trump and Biden

It is laughable to say that Trump strengthened NATO

Let's dispense with this NATO nonsense once and for all.  NATO did nothing for Ukraine when Russia annexed Crimea under Barry, because they weren't, and still aren't, a NATO member.  So Putin sitting back and waiting for Trump to "destroy NATO" isn't grounded in fact. 

If anything, Trump was trying to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO, which is probably why Putin didn't invade under him.  They should have been working more on fixing the corruption in their country and creating a true democracy than flirting with NATO.  It would have worked out far better for them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A refresher.

But remember commies care not one bit about how we can document their blatant lies and abrications.  All they care about is power.  So that they can re-write the history. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

A refresher.

But remember commies care not one bit about how we can document their blatant lies and abrications.  All they care about is power.  So that they can re-write the history. 

Its easy to spot the actual election interference actors.  They're the people yelling Russia, Russia, Russia 24/7 and blowing smoke to cover up their dirty work.  3 of the treasonous Rats and contestants for the most unhappy looking miserable person on Earth competition (apologizes to actual Rats) are pictured above.  

We can clear this up for you.

1) We never knew the informant's name 

2) We never talked to the informant

3) The FBI never gave us his name and redacted the FD-1023 because they said he was so important to an ongoing investigation

4) The FBI told the committee, including Democrats, the informant was highly credible

No one is falling for this Russia Hoax 2.0 you're peddling.

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You and the MAGAs don’t but you’re the villagers that Putin is recognizing 

Putin...is Russian.  And he prefers Joke.  Let that sink in sparky.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Putin...is Russian.  And he prefers Joke.  Let that sink in sparky.

Is there any disinformation that you don’t lap up?  https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/02/15/opinions/putin-russia-president-candidate-biden-trump-ghitis/index.html

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/21/2024 at 10:36 AM, BillsFanNC said:

The media has received their IC marching orders.

Yet another litmus test for useful idiocy, and it should come as zero shock to anyone that the venn diagram of other useful idiot litmus tests shows 100% overlap of those who fall for it.

The MAGA is doing exactly what what Putin wants…whether connected or not. In fact…probably so much more than he could have dreamed of. Destroy NATO …pulled the rug out of Ukraine support….Stupid is as stupid does.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The MAGA is doing exactly what what Putin wants…whether connected or not. In fact…probably so much more than he could have dreamed of. Destroy NATO …pulled the rug out of Ukraine support….Stupid is as stupid does.

Putin wants our southern border protected?

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Useful idiots hair on fire.

Beautiful. 

:lol:

I know right? The crazy thing about useful idiots is they don’t even realize they are the useful idiots for someone😜

• Like (+1) 1