We lost a Bills fan this past weekend and 4 kids lost their father

Einstein

He was a great person and was active in the school that my family is in. One of his children is good friends with one of mine. Young man with 4 young children and a wife. I can’t imagine what they’re going through right now.

If you feel like blessing a young family that really needs it right now, I will include the link below. These are good people and I assure you every dollar would help.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/james-morgante

Edited by Einstein
  • Sad 16
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

He was a great person and was active in the school that my family is in. Young man with 4 young children and a wife. I can’t imagine what they’re going through right now.

If you feel like blessing a young family that really needs it right now, I will include the link below.

Einstein, I threw in $50.  Im

so sorry for the wife and kids.  It’s for us to be sad about him as he’s in heaven, but for those who grieve over him.

Thanks for sharing bud.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

🙏 So sad, prayers to family and friends.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Thanks for posting OP, hope his family receives the peace that passes all understanding, and that his soul finds rest. 

Amen.   Let your people know how much they mean to you as an active tribute to this young man taken much too soon. RIP

Sincerest condolences .

• Like (+1) 3

I did not know this man nor do I know his family but I do know that we all shared and share something special together….the love of the Bills.  Things like this make me remember that it is more than a game and it is about more than a team.   It’s about being a part of something.   That’s why I donated.   

Bills Mafia!    Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of James.    

On 2/19/2024 at 2:44 PM, Einstein said:

He was a great person and was active in the school that my family is in. One of his children is good friends with one of mine. Young man with 4 young children and a wife. I can’t imagine what they’re going through right now.

If you feel like blessing a young family that really needs it right now, I will include the link below. These are good people and I assure you every dollar would help.

Thank you for posting the link. Very sorry for the family and friends. 

On 2/19/2024 at 3:44 PM, Einstein said:

On 2/19/2024 at 3:52 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Einstein, I threw in $50.  Im

so sorry for the wife and kids.  It’s for us to be sad about him as he’s in heaven, but for those who grieve over him.

Thanks for sharing bud.

Donated for selfish reasons.

...because it made me feel better after such very sad news.

God bless to all of them and may whatever faith you believe, James, be with you in your heart wherever you are, as is the love of your family, and may you be at peace.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Donated for selfish reasons.

...because it made me feel better after such very sad news.

God bless to all of them and may whatever faith you believe, James, be with you in your heart wherever you are, as is the love of your family, and may you be at peace.

Amen bud.  Doing the right thing is always right.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.