FBI informant being indicted for providing false info on Bidens

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-source-alexander-smirnov/story?id=107275129

The article says Republicans claim this doesn't undermine their investigation.   It does.  But two tiered justice system!!!!!!!

Step 1 of charges against Joe falling apart.

Do you think people at the FBI would lie about something like this in order to keep Trump out of office?

• Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

FBI supervisory analyst Brian Auten testified that Steele never got the money because he could not “prove the allegations.”  In your psycho cult world these things are somehow the same.  I got a suspicion that they gave him every chance in the world to prove his allegations, and he failed.  Now the whole world will get to know the truth, because unlike conspiracy world, there will be a trial with transcripts, and the accused will be able to defend himself.  

27 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Do you think people at the FBI would lie about something like this in order to keep Trump out of office?

Lie about what exactly?  If they were afraid of the truth being public, they sure as hell wouldn't have charged him, and gave him a chance to prove this accusations under oath with public evidence.  Stop living in bizarro world. 

• Vomit 1

35 minutes ago, daz28 said:

FBI supervisory analyst Brian Auten testified that Steele never got the money because he could not “prove the allegations.”  In your psycho cult world these things are somehow the same.  I got a suspicion that they gave him every chance in the world to prove his allegations, and he failed.  Now the whole world will get to know the truth, because unlike conspiracy world, there will be a trial with transcripts, and the accused will be able to defend himself.  

Lie about what exactly?  If they were afraid of the truth being public, they sure as hell wouldn't have charged him, and gave him a chance to prove this accusations under oath with public evidence.  Stop living in bizarro world. 

Clearly you agree that the FBI would do this and then drop the charges right after the election, because no one believes this trial happens before the election. I will bet you whatever you would like that the trial does not happen before the election. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Clearly you agree that the FBI would do this and then drop the charges right after the election, because no one believes this trial happens before the election. I will bet you whatever you would like that the trial does not happen before the election. 

They're going to drop the charges after the election???  Should have took my advice, and left bizarro world.  It's looking like maybe Bobulinski lied too, but he is already claiming a tiny clerical error by the FBI agent.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I really don't think I could sum it up better than this.

You can't sum it up better because you still pretend Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation, the entire 2016 investigation of Trump was not a political operation, and act like Biden did not brag publicly about using American money to get the guy who was investigating his son fired. But yes no evidence Biden ever was involved. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I really don't think I could sum it up better than this.

Please. you guys spent four years with every dem politiican saying they had the smoking gun on the news every single night and that russia fixed the election. Every little rumor stated as fact and then we find out years later it was all bull####. This is not even close to the ***** the dems pulled. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Some random thoughts.

According to the FBI Smirnov is a "highly credible" confidential source the FBI has worked with since 2010.  All indications are his information has proven correct, with it appears this one exception.   

Curious to understand how they know he's lying about the Biden's as Weis and others investigating the situation sandbagged his "information" until now at a point were Congress was made aware of the informant's statement. 

This was the lead-in on Good Morning America which is telling.  I wonder if most of their viewers were even aware of Joe Biden being investigated before this morning?  

So he won't be testifying to Congress anytime soon and the risk of that happening might have provided incentive to take him off the board now.  Other than that, its more than likely he'll be held without bail with prosecutors citing a high potential flight risk suspect and the judge agreeing so I'm wondering how long before this guy falls into depression and hangs himself in prison?

If indeed the Washington powers are still trying to protect Joe that signals there is no "Plan B" to replace him on the November ballot and they're all-in and past the point of no return to get him re-elected and deal with getting rid of him later.  Keeping Trump out of the White House is more important than having a coherent and functioning President.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Some random thoughts.

According to the FBI Smirnov is a "highly credible" confidential source the FBI has worked with since 2010.  All indications are his information has proven correct, with it appears this one exception.   

Curious to understand how they know he's lying about the Biden's as Weis and others investigating the situation sandbagged his "information" until now at a point were Congress was made aware of the informant's statement. 

This was the lead-in on Good Morning America which is telling.  I wonder if most of their viewers were even aware of Joe Biden being investigated before this morning?  

So he won't be testifying to Congress anytime soon and the risk of that happening might have provided incentive to take him off the board now.  Other than that, its more than likely he'll be held without bail with prosecutors citing a high potential flight risk suspect and the judge agreeing so I'm wondering how long before this guy falls into depression and hangs himself in prison?

If indeed the Washington powers are still trying to protect Joe that signals there is no "Plan B" to replace him on the November ballot and they're all-in and past the point of no return to get him re-elected and deal with getting rid of him later.  Keeping Trump out of the White House is more important than having a coherent and functioning President.

Or rather than it being a giant complex conspiracy, the guy could just be a massive liar or have been paid off this time to lie.  why not wait for the trial and the evidence?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Or rather than it being a giant complex conspiracy, the guy could just be a massive liar or have been paid off this time to lie.  why not wait for the trial and the evidence?

Because it's easier to squirm, and create more conspiracy theories, and then when you miss the football yet again, you just sigh, "good grief".  Then you just start with a fresh new conspiracy theory and whataboutisms.  Rinse and repeat.  It's 100% all they got, and they're too blind/stupid to see it.  The best part of it is this stuff will be on the internet for ETERNITY.  Their continuous idiocy is recorded like a snapshot in time.  The same dummies doing it are the same people saying they're glad they didn't have cell phones when they were young.  Why?  You'd have still done the same dumb stuff you did, that we all knew about anyways.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

***** Smirov? Russian stooge? 

Smirnov is the same person that Republicans have called "a highly credible FBI source" and have used to claim Joe Biden is corrupt, according to multiple senior congressional sources.

• Eyeroll 1

So let's get this straight..

The best law enforcement agency the world has ever known seems to get punked by their informants with regularity. 

Steele, Danchenko, this guy with the goods on Biden.

Soild track record there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

You have a better chance winning the lottery than seeing a Democrat convicted of wrongdoing.

….be back in a bit, got to run to the store.

Hey, you never know, well….about the lottery part.

Edited by US Egg
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bill Barr is laughing at you.

I'm sure Sean Hannity will be all over this for months on end like the Steele Dossier.  Everyone who cried endlessly about that will pretend none of this happened.  This was WILLFULL.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm sure Sean Hannity will be all over this for months on end like the Steele Dossier.  Everyone who cried endlessly about that will pretend none of this happened.  This was WILLFULL.  

The Biden’s should sue…

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, US Egg said:

You have a better chance winning the lottery than seeing a Democrat convicted of wrongdoing.

Facts.  

19 hours ago, US Egg said:

Fact check: True

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/15/2024 at 9:00 PM, BillsFanNC said:

If the FBI & the DOJ make it a priority to follow a bunch of BS disinformation for 4 years why would any of us think that they couldn't instead of promote BS cover it up ? 

I wouldn't trust either of those pieces of the gov't to tell the truth in today federal atmosphere . The US gov't has lied to other countries about things much bigger than this why wouldn't they continue down that same path to keep their agenda intact !! 

If no one believes it ask those in Vietnam and our veterans that are living every day with the after effects of agent orange, then there are those that have lost loved ones because round up makes to much money coming in the back door of the capital building to worry about the people they are killing all in the name of money ! 

• Like (+1) 1

What's amazing is how every single person with details and information on the Biden family business is a liar.  All of them!  Not an honest person among them.

Not a single one of these whistleblowers, business associates, confidential informants, IRS investigators, foriegn officials and business people and so on, seemingly all incapable of telling the truth.  How unlucky for the honest and trustworthy Biden's to be surrounded by such scoundrels and ingrates.  When will this unjust vendetta against this family stop? 

All you mean America hating MAGA cultist, Putin loving, Nazi white supremist,  racists, democacy haters just please leave poor old Joe alone!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What's amazing is how every single person with details and information on the Biden family business is a liar.  All of them!  Not an honest person among them.

Not a single one of these whistleblowers, business associates, confidential informants, IRS investigators, foriegn officials and business people and so on, seemingly all incapable of telling the truth.  How unlucky for the honest and trustworthy Biden's to be surrounded by such scoundrels and ingrates.  When will this unjust vendetta against this family stop? 

All you mean America hating MAGA cultist, Putin loving, Nazi white supremist,  racists, democacy haters just please leave poor old Joe alone!

Let’s forget all the lies biden has told in his fifty plus years as a leach in politics.

plagiarism, lying about his dead son, not being involved hands on in his crackhead son’s illegal dealings, Finishing top of his class when he actually was in the bottom third. Let’s not forget all the racist remarks he has spewed, the clowns on the left will bloviate, hand have, deflect and then turn around and blame others for what they themselves do.

These fools are not to be taken seriously. They are either to stupid or too proud to admit they’ve been lied to. 
 really sad when you think about it I actually pity them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Westside said:

Let’s forget all the lies biden has told in his fifty plus years as a leach in politics.

plagiarism, lying about his dead son, not being involved hands on in his crackhead son’s illegal dealings, Finishing top of his class when he actually was in the bottom third. Let’s not forget all the racist remarks he has spewed, the clowns on the left will bloviate, hand have, deflect and then turn around and blame others for what they themselves do.

These fools are not to be taken seriously. They are either to stupid or too proud to admit they’ve been lied to. 
 really sad when you think about it I actually pity them. 

But remember pointing out instances where Joe Biden lied isn't evidence that Joe Biden lied.

• Like (+1) 2