FBI informant being indicted for providing false info on Bidens

7 hours ago, T master said:

All those deposits from what ever company or country to the Biden family isn't proof enough for a in depth investigation but the Steele dossier is ???????

Now that's American "political"  justice at it's finest !! 🙄

Man you love mentioning that report.  Terrible that Republicans are responsible for its creation,  just terrible.  

It is justice because a Chinese bank giving you money is meaningless without context...and I'm not sure you got it bruh.   

I’m sure there’s nothing to see here..

Fwiw, I don’t even care that much about Hunter Biden.  He used his dads power to make money for himself and others.  I’m sure lots of politicians family members enrich themselves that way.  

…but to the extent they want to suppress this story, they’re now making me care. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Angry 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Fwiw, I don’t even care that much about Hunter Biden.  He used his dads power to make money for himself and others.  I’m sure lots of politicians family members enrich themselves that way.  

…but to the extent they want to suppress this story, they’re now making me care. 

It's never been about Hunter.

They scream that Hunter is a private citizen who never held office and should be left alone.

They're right.

Joe used Hunter as his bagman. 

It's about Joe selling access.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Man you love mentioning that report.  Terrible that Republicans are responsible for its creation,  just terrible.  

It is justice because a Chinese bank giving you money is meaningless without context...and I'm not sure you got it bruh.   

How the hell can you come to that conclusion ??? It's been proven that Hillary bought and paid for it to try to assure that she would win the election & what exactly happened ??

The American people saw through her BS or they decided like i did to vote for the lessor of 2 evils . And seeing as you believe the BS & given your reply more than likely voted for her because you were drinking the Kool-aid .

To if the same people that perpetrated & then continued to investigate the lies in the Dossier for 4 years are the same people that are investigating the allegations against the man that was the VP at the time the phony FISA warrants to investigate a American citizen because of a bogus dossier i think that would be enough to have some one some where make up some other excuse for those deposits .

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

https://www.axios.com/2022/03/30/fec-clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-funding

This is why i continue to bring up the dossier because it's BS you know it I know it but even though you read this which you won't you won't admit it because of the hate that you & others here have for the man & your dilusion that Hillary & any of those involved in this were in any way telling the truth . 

Just saying - BRUH .

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Yeah, everyone can tell that justice is your ultimate agenda😀

1 hour ago, T master said:

How the hell can you come to that conclusion ??? It's been proven that Hillary bought and paid for it to try to assure that she would win the election & what exactly happened ??

The American people saw through her BS or they decided like i did to vote for the lessor of 2 evils . And seeing as you believe the BS & given your reply more than likely voted for her because you were drinking the Kool-aid .

To if the same people that perpetrated & then continued to investigate the lies in the Dossier for 4 years are the same people that are investigating the allegations against the man that was the VP at the time the phony FISA warrants to investigate a American citizen because of a bogus dossier i think that would be enough to have some one some where make up some other excuse for those deposits .

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps/index.html

https://www.axios.com/2022/03/30/fec-clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-funding

This is why i continue to bring up the dossier because it's BS you know it I know it but even though you read this which you won't you won't admit it because of the hate that you & others here have for the man & your dilusion that Hillary & any of those involved in this were in any way telling the truth . 

Just saying - BRUH .

Booooorrrriiiing. 

Started by Republicans during the Republican primary, then Clinton continued funding it (to get more dirt).  All of which happens every election cycle, which seems to go right over your head.  There was a good article tying Rubio to it, but I can't find it.

This link is google but ties to a cnn article. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/27/politics/fusion-gps-gop-donor/index.html

Clue #1: "Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary."

Clue #2: "Fusion GPS's work researching Trump began during the Republican presidential primaries, when the GOP donor paid for the firm to investigate the real estate magnate's background

."

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Booooorrrriiiing. 

Started by Republicans during the Republican primary, then Clinton continued funding it (to get more dirt).  All of which happens every election cycle, which seems to go right over your head.  There was a good article tying Rubio to it, but I can't find it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/27/politics/fusion-gps-gop-donor/index.html

Clue #1: "Fusion GPS's research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary."

Clue #2: "Fusion GPS's work researching Trump began during the Republican presidential primaries, when the GOP donor paid for the firm to investigate the real estate magnate's background

."

You just keep believing that a man that has plagiarized numerous times, that has blatantly lied to all Americans about a vaccine on television, and was quite possibly part of the continuance of a paid for totally fake paper and the gov't spending millions on top of illegal activity to do so with investigations you keep it up BRUH because they need people like you that can't see the forest for the trees . 

P.S. Funding from a "Unknown member" of the GOP to give them a clue or theory of this supposed activity - but when it was known to be BS then to move ahead & publish it any way yah that's 1 upstanding politician & political group right there .

Edited by T master
  • Vomit 1

10 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Booooorrrriiiing. 

."

This is simply conjecture.  Because without validating the identity of the source funder, a cancelled check, the existence of a payment record, any real tangible evidence, the story can't be validated or corroborated.  Until any of those artifacts or statements are confirmed its less than hearsay, and much like most of other fictional stories with lots of plot holes and missing parts and connections, just a theory without key supporting facts inhibiting it from being validated, or proven or dis-proven.  But I don't think I'm telling you anything you can't figure out for yourself.  It appears you're willing to take the leap of faith and believe CNN.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is simply conjecture.  Because without validating the identity of the source funder, a cancelled check, the existence of a payment record, any real tangible evidence, the story can't be validated or corroborated.  Until any of those artifacts or statements are confirmed its less than hearsay, and much like most of other fictional stories with lots of plot holes and missing parts and connections, just a theory without key supporting facts inhibiting it from being validated, or proven or dis-proven.  But I don't think I'm telling you anything you can't figure out for yourself.  It appears you're willing to take the leap of faith and believe CNN.  

True.  But it began, like the work/investigations/etc during Republican primaries.  So it makes sense a Republican began this entire thing as opposition research.  Not that it matters This happens every election cycle.

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

True.  But it began, like the work/investigations/etc during Republican primaries.  So it makes sense a Republican began this entire thing as opposition research.  Not that it matters This happens every election cycle.

The difference in 2024 is anyone investigating or supplying "information" on the incumbent gets arrested. 

3 hours ago, T master said:

You just keep believing that a man that has plagiarized numerous times, that has blatantly lied to all Americans about a vaccine on television, and was quite possibly part of the continuance of a paid for totally fake paper and the gov't spending millions on top of illegal activity to do so with investigations you keep it up BRUH because they need people like you that can't see the forest for the trees . 

P.S. Funding from a "Unknown member" of the GOP to give them a clue or theory of this supposed activity - but when it was known to be BS then to move ahead & publish it any way yah that's 1 upstanding politician & political group right there .

Find me a post where I praise Biden.  You won't.  All your criticism, 100% of it, can be said of Trump 50 times over.  Yet you keep yourself in la la land pretending that all his blatant criminal activity and colossal stupidity is made up or exaggerated.   A con man who is obviously a con man is conning you.  And you are cool with it.

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The difference in 2024 is anyone investigating or supplying "information" on the incumbent gets arrested. 

Um yeah when they purposely take BS from a foreign national of course they do.  Take your blinders off.  I know you had your big gotcha moment primed but I'm sorry to break it to you, you got nothin.  

I would normally take this time to ask if you're tired of losing but I know you aren't.   You'll make up bs to justify Republican corruption, for the millionth time.  You'll have a deep state-esque excuse when it's just desperation turned into crime.  

Republicans need to elect smarter people.   Dems too but man, your team is DUMB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Find me a post where I praise Biden.  You won't.  All your criticism, 100% of it, can be said of Trump 50 times over.  Yet you keep yourself in la la land pretending that all his blatant criminal activity and colossal stupidity is made up or exaggerated.   A con man who is obviously a con man is conning you.  And you are cool with it.

I have always said that if there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt of him doing the things that have been said he has then throw his ass in jail right now don't wait go get him .

And although i have never seen or am i willing to look through every post you have ever written to find you praising Biden but you sure as hell are the first one in line to hate on the orange man like others here do which makes me think what seems to be obvious where your vote went .

Too i wish that Trump would just shut up because even though SOME of what he says is metaphorical there are those that take it literal like when he referred to something about injecting some kind of chemical like clorox to kill the virus there were those f hards that said "See he;s a dum ass he wants us to inject clorox into our bodies" which proves their intelligence .

There is a bunch about the orange man to not like but i just don't get the absolute out & out hatred so much so that there are those that think this POTUS is doing a wonderful job & ignoring things that i feel Trump did that helped the country & wanted us to be more independent and not have so many other countries depend on the US to bail them out in times of need unless it is something beyond their control like humanitarian reasons .

Edited by T master

16 minutes ago, T master said:

I have always said that if there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt of him doing the things that have been said he has then throw his ass in jail right now don't wait go get him .

There is proof.   

He is on tape blatantly saying he's showing someone unauthorized docs he did not declassify.  All spelled out by his own stupid, idiot, moron mouth.    I don't care if he weasles out of going to jail, he is 100% guilty.  

I comment on this because it's all obviously reps attacking dems because Trump is being held accountable.   If you don't see it you're not paying close attention.   Trump always attacks the attacker.  You knuckleheads doing his bidding are lemmings following likely the least intelligent former elected official we've had I'm our country.   Truly pathetic. 

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There is proof.   

He is on tape blatantly saying he's showing someone unauthorized docs he did not declassify.  All spelled out by his own stupid, idiot, moron mouth.    I don't care if he weasles out of going to jail, he is 100% guilty.  

I comment on this because it's all obviously reps attacking dems because Trump is being held accountable.   If you don't see it you're not paying close attention.   Trump always attacks the attacker.  You knuckleheads doing his bidding are lemmings following likely the least intelligent former elected official we've had I'm our country.   Truly pathetic. 

Okay so he is guilty like others in politics that have done things illegal he is not being thrown in jail .

As stated prior most all that stuff about the Russian collision was 98.5 percent BS and the sitting president (or who ever okays these things) at the time allowed FISA warrants to be falsely obtained to investigate a US citizen at that time and they are walking free too .

When becoming the president of one of if not the strongest nation on the planet the President is going to talk to other leaders from other powerful countries , then the BS that what ever President or politician that stayed at one of Trumps hotels in a different country gets blown out of proportion that he made some deal with them is ludicrous .

Now if someone first hand sat there and heard him say "hey if you stay at my hotel in Blah blah i'll make a deal with you & give you a bunch of money" then cool bust his ass but it was all just conjecture .

The law is for every one to follow & should be for Presidents included but that's not the way it works in American politics you know it & i know it . 

IMHO most all politicians being lawyers first are nothing but a bunch of lying crooks then those that make politics a career just puts them in another total category because they lie so much they start to believe them selves .

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Makes sense why he was jailed. Wouldn't want him to get away, would we?

Need to watch this guy closely.  He might suddenly get depressed, write a note expressing regret for lying about the squeeky clean Bidens, and hang himself in his cell while the guards are on break. 

35 minutes ago, T master said:

Okay so he is guilty like others in politics that have done things illegal he is not being thrown in jail .

As stated prior most all that stuff about the Russian collision was 98.5 percent BS and the sitting president (or who ever okays these things) at the time allowed FISA warrants to be falsely obtained to investigate a US citizen at that time and they are walking free too .

When becoming the president of one of if not the strongest nation on the planet the President is going to talk to other leaders from other powerful countries , then the BS that what ever President or politician that stayed at one of Trumps hotels in a different country gets blown out of proportion that he made some deal with them is ludicrous .

Now if someone first hand sat there and heard him say "hey if you stay at my hotel in Blah blah i'll make a deal with you & give you a bunch of money" then cool bust his ass but it was all just conjecture .

The law is for every one to follow & should be for Presidents included but that's not the way it works in American politics you know it & i know it . 

IMHO most all politicians being lawyers first are nothing but a bunch of lying crooks then those that make politics a career just puts them in another total category because they lie so much they start to believe them selves .

You're very confident about collusion despite the fact ONE OF YOUR GUYS JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Now that's stretching the term collusion despite it being nebulous-I get that.  But this guy got caught, how many times did it happen prior and people didn't get caught?  

My point is you guys should accept the party needs an overhaul.   You thought were doing that perhaps but instead you've elected even worse people than you had.  Strong, uncrazy rep party is good for the country. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Need to watch this guy closely.  He might suddenly get depressed, write a note expressing regret for lying about the squeeky clean Bidens, and hang himself in his cell while the guards are on break. 

It's getting pathetic that the cult simply can’t find anything that sticks on Joe.

How many gimmicks do you have to go through?

If there was any wrongdoing, Trump's DOJ would have surely found it.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ohhhhh.

Remember those Biden Poroshenko tapes?

Long thread...if we had an honest media this would be bombshell news

yes, everyone is against you and yours...we all spend our time thinking about how to run your life. As Jack POSo said at CPAC, we all just want rid of you...that part is true.

17 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You're very confident about collusion despite the fact ONE OF YOUR GUYS JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Now that's stretching the term collusion despite it being nebulous-I get that.  But this guy got caught, how many times did it happen prior and people didn't get caught?  

My point is you guys should accept the party needs an overhaul.   You thought were doing that perhaps but instead you've elected even worse people than you had.  Strong, uncrazy rep party is good for the country. 

If it was me i would fire just about every single politician in DC i can only think of maybe a couple that i believe truly have this country & it's peoples best interest at heart & try to do what they were elected to do & those do not have a lawyers education . 

I have found that most of the politicians that actually care about he people are those that were educated as Doctors which makes sense lawyers learn the law then when they get voted in as a politician something happens when they cross the line into DC, all common sense goes to the way side & there must be a prerequisite on the application to become a liar .

That or in todays DC all the wealthy powerful people continually pump money in the back door like Monsanto, Phizer, and the likes of those companies then you get Round up, the covid vaccine and many other things that keep the people sick then they lie and say it's good for us .

I have very little to no faith that the US gov't gives a S**T about any of us they have a plan they meaning both parties i feel politics is like the WWE all scripted to follow the agenda which is another reason why so many hate Trump because he tells them all to piss up a rope .

Sure he's in no way shape or form perfect but look where this country use to be as far as the deficit and being independent, 50 years ago if something like the pandemic hit the US could have had everything it needed inside it's own boarders but now we saw how that went with the supply back ups when they pushed the BS about the masks stopping the virus & no gloves and so on .

The US gov't is a huge S**T show and the politicians are the direct cause of this country & we the people being $34 TRILLION & climbing every minute in debt & we will never see the light of day hell my grand kids grand kids won;t see it strictly due to our gov't incompetence yet there are those that won't admit that the loser in office now is just as bad as the one that use to be in there .

I wish by voting we could change it but any more i highly doubt it even though i will continue to try & pray for this country and the people in it until my time is done but my faith in the politicians well lets say i could be considered a atheist of politics !! 

And if anyone think old Joe is any better than Trump the only reason why we aren't seeing more come up against him is because he's been in politics so long he has a lot more friends to cover up his BS than the last president but i'm sure if there was full transparency we all would be shocked at just how crooked he truly is !! 

Edited by T master

Remember that the trusted decade plus FBI informant:

Was paid over six figures by the FBI.

His identity was only known to the FBI.

Was never known to, much less interviewed by Congress.

Is now suddenly, with the walls closing in on Biden, some kind of Russian double agent.

Given all of the above we are supposed to believe this says everything about Trump and the Biden impeachment inquiry being compromised, and not about the FBI paying and being duped by an agent of Russia for over a decade.

Also,  whatever happened to Comey and Wray and their reticence to compromise sources and methods?

They had no issue burning this CHS in a very public way.

Seems like it might be difficult for the FBI to recruit CHS now...

:lol:

You need to be an incredibly stupid stooge to buy the narrative the IC and media are trying to sell you ......again. 

Useful.

Idiots.

This whole story makes no sense unless it is a political hit piece or  a psyop. This guy is an FBI informant who for years did their dirty work of Intel gathering, you would not publicly burn him unless the entire purpose is the optics. The FBI would lose any chance of getting any decent informant in the future if a source thought they could be outed for bad information, it is covert work. Secondly the FBI brought the source to Republicans, the Republicans believed he was a good source because of the FBI. Lastly the most damning evidence against Joe and Hunter is the laptop, which the FBI has already stated is real and they lied about to get Joe elected, so why is the media pretending this guy is the key piece?

• Thank you (+1) 1