NY Times: Russia has nukes and we suddenly now should care

15 minutes ago, US Egg said:

The Left mocked Trump on his Space Force creation and now is running scared of Russia’s supposed space sovereignty.

It’s their Chicken Little strategy for political gain.

You beat me to it.

It’s never a crisis…until it suddenly is because of polling. :rolleyes: 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean the story about how a Republican House chair criticized the Biden Administration for not divulging information on Russia's Star Wars program?

In this story does Putin play Darth Vader opposed by a woke female Jedi?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This year is going to be absolutely embarrassingly hilarious 

Another botch job by Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy.  This is what happens when you focus on Peter's right to third term abortion, elimination of borders, and pronouns for mentally and morally bankrupt transgenders.  

What a mess. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Irv said:

Another botch job by Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy.  This is what happens when you focus on Peter's right to third term abortion, elimination of borders, and pronouns for mentally and morally bankrupt transgenders.  

What a mess. 

More warped thinking.

The President who stands up to Putin, just like Reagan stood up to the old Soviet Union, is apparently the enabler.

The former President who loves Putin and wants to leave him alone to do whatever the hell he wants is the tough guy who would've stopped this.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You beat me to it.

It’s never a crisis…until it suddenly is because of polling. :rolleyes: 

And the reason a Republican Committee chair thought it important to boost Biden's polling?

I already know what their talking point will be starting later today: that Republican is a RINO. A Deep Stater. He's secretly committed to keep Biden in power because renegade Trump would dismantle his source of power, the support of the Deep State.

You haven't said it yet because your puppet masters haven't yet given you the tweets to cut and paste here. That'll come soon. So all of you can save your breath. You are that predictable, and that unbelievable. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, US Egg said:

I never knew that Buffy & Jody's uncle was a cop, I never saw Mr French getting his uniforms pressed not 1 time in all the episodes i watched .

This news along with Russia having Nukes is such a surprise Who Knew ???

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

More warped thinking.

The President who stands up to Putin, just like Reagan stood up to the old Soviet Union, is apparently the enabler.

The former President who loves Putin and wants to leave him alone to do whatever the hell he wants is the tough guy who would've stopped this.

And the reason a Republican Committee chair thought it important to boost Biden's polling?

I already know what their talking point will be starting later today: that Republican is a RINO. A Deep Stater. He's secretly committed to keep Biden in power because renegade Trump would dismantle his source of power, the support of the Deep State.

You haven't said it yet because your puppet masters haven't yet given you the tweets to cut and paste here. That'll come soon. So all of you can save your breath. You are that predictable, and that unbelievable. 

I knew you were dumb.  Just not that dumb.  The Ukraine-Russia war is all on Demented Biden/Third Term Obammy.  They were formulating plans for Juan's right abort post-delivery, cutting down border fences, abolishing cash bail, blaming car theft on automakers, and developing new pronouns for he/it/she/her/they psychopaths. All while Russia took Crimea easy as they pleased.  

The precedent was sent by these two idiots.  What a mess.  

1 minute ago, Irv said:

I knew you were dumb.  Just not that dumb.  The Ukraine-Russia war is all on Demented Biden/Third Term Obammy.  They were formulating plans for Juan's right abort post-delivery, cutting down border fences, abolishing cash bail, blaming car theft on automakers, and developing new pronouns for he/it/she/her/they psychopaths. All while Russia took Crimea easy as they pleased.  

The precedent was sent by these two idiots.  What a mess.  

None of which explains why a REPUBLICAN called out BIDEN for NOT releasing information about this Russian space nuke scheme. If Biden wanted more "Russia = Evil" info out there, he would have publicized it. You've got it exactly bass ackwards.

And leave Juan out of this.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What a bizarre takeaway. 

Yeah. Obviously the Republican Chair of the House Intel Committee saw plenty to be agitated about.

It has come to this: unless Trump personally states "this is a problem," his mindless supporters will say it's all a manufactured problem somehow calculated to help Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/15/2024 at 7:35 PM, aristocrat said:

Nice. Let’s keep poking the bear instead of a peace agreement. What’s the worst that can happen? Global nuclear war? One or two of us would survive along with the cockroaches 

And the elites who don’t give a damn about the useful idiots who defend their every dishonest, perverted values while they leave them to die.

Good job left wing idiots! You’ve been played. lol

Putin can save his nukes for after, when the U.S. implodes on its own.

He’s got to be thrilled watching the sh!t show the Dems started.

He’s never had an easier time dealing with America.

Edited by US Egg

On 2/15/2024 at 5:33 PM, Roundybout said:

What a bizarre takeaway. 

I mean.. it’s really not. 

They tried leaking to the public that Russia has space nukes or whatever, and the public generally said “meh”. 

On 2/15/2024 at 7:35 PM, aristocrat said:

Nice. Let’s keep poking the bear instead of a peace agreement. What’s the worst that can happen? Global nuclear war? One or two of us would survive along with the cockroaches 

Hope I’m not one of the two stuck with all those Dems.