Multiple people shot at KC parade.

fasteddie

1 hour ago, boyst said:

this is a political response and thus cannot be regarded.

Not sure what you thought was political about his response, but I didn't personally find it be a politically charged reply.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Chaos said:

Over 332 million Americans have never shot anyone.  So there is that bit of good news. 

I never admitted to anything, but I got hauled off by the Williamsville Police for shooting BB guns at cans in an open field. Some fat guy in gray clothes was coming down the dirt road yelling “don’t run!”  We were kids, so we ran. 

I learned then that the police radio is much faster than your average 12 year old. That was the night I spent my first (and only, as far as you know) hour in the Big House.   😂 

11 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

So only criminals can get them illegally from the southern border. Great plan lol

Actually Missouri has one of the highest firearm ownership rates in the country(legal), along with one of the highest homicide rates.  Nothing to do with the southern border. It's quite easy to get guns in the US, legally.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Which one? There are just so many to choose from. 

lol, good luck with that

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

That’s completely different than your first suggestion. 

hmmm... you sure?

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Mayor and Police Chief press conference going on now. 10 to 15 people shot. One dead. Two people in custody. No reports of children shot. Still a fluid situation. 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No words

Really hope this tweet isn’t true.  How did we go from no children shot to 11 children. 

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Your shtick in these threads add a lot 

It adds no more or less than the dolts who want to pile on politically but too full of it to take it to the sewers of PPP where it belongs. 

• Eyeroll 1

Lord help us all when we stop caring about people being shot up and losing their lives just DOING life things like going to a victory parade. Or Walmart. Or School, Or church. holy cow people

Nowhere is safe or immune from sickening tragedies.  I have empathy with those people as strange as that may sound.  Just people you don't know but are basically the same as you. I'm not apathetic about it at all. Im looking for a miracle change in peoples mindset and culture so that these stories are no longer on my feeds.#TEACHLOVENOTVIOLENCE

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

It adds no more or less than the dolts who want to pile on politically but too full of it to take it to the sewers of PPP where it belongs. 

I have no problem with a commentary on this issue when these far too often events take place.