Multiple people shot at KC parade.

fasteddie

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

Unfortunately some people just resort to violence,  because it's easy and they have no regard for life.  

I think people use mental illness as a catch all to ignore the gun factor in shootings. 

I’d hate for mental illness to ruin things for all the gun people. 

I’m trying to lighten up a terrible situation, and get things back on track. Please people, let’s focus a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is 100% going to be a case of two idiots arguing over who "disrespected" the other one, then firing indiscriminately in each other's direction. They'll both have a ton of prior arrests, including felonies that make any ownership of any firearm illegal, and it will be swept under the rug like every other handgun homicide in this country that isn't politically expedient or helpful for certain narratives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

That's the thing about the world today. I really wish a shooting like this would take me by shock. But after so many incidents and so many years of it...I've just become numb to it all. 

It's not about the world. It's about America.  Make no mistake. 

Just now, Prospector said:

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, fidelity

Treat your neighbor as yourself

you guys are right, terrible ideas to conform to

Unless of course it's an immigrant mother with children.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I’ve always said that when the Bills win the Super Bowl, I would be front and center at the parade. Things like this, make me wonder if that would be a wise  decision.

Doing that one remotely might be a wise move. 

Stay home and burn a couch in the road. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I’ve always said that when the Bills win the Super Bowl, I would be front and center at the parade. Things like this, make me wonder if that would be a wise  decision.

Do you really think the Super Bowl celebration was the cause of this?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bad Things said:

I get what you’re saying, but don’t lump the rest of us in with American gun violence.

In America it's gun violence. In other countries there are issues as well. Let's not act like any place in the world is a freaking Utopia.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

In America it's gun violence. In other countries there are issues as well. Let's not act like any place in the world is a freaking Utopia.

I didn’t.

Feeling a little sensitive?

Edited by Bad Things