Best Buffalo Bills tweets on X

TwistofFate

Absolutely not. You’re giving us, in this whimsical scenario for Bears fans, picks 1, 9, 75 this year in addition to next years first and second then 2026 1st and 2nd. That would be to even entertain a ridiculous thought. 

In reality, you would just laugh and say no thank you politely. 

You’d have to give up assets that cripple your drafting prospective for the next 5 years to get a chance for one of the top 2 QBs in the league…

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

The Bills say no, for one...

Also every single one of the 500,000 fans that were at the comeback game in person. I swear. 

Do you get double or half the say if you buy an unused comeback ticket from auction????

🤔

It’s mind numbing how moronic these off season rumors / scenarios get, 

The Bears would have to give up four players of our choice, and their first, second and third picks this year and their first and second picks for the next five years to even have us give it consideration, and even then…, I refer back to my first sentence…, 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It’s mind numbing how moronic these off season rumors / scenarios get, 

The Bears would have to give up four players of our choice, and their first, second and third picks this year and their first and second picks for the next five years to even have us give it consideration, and even then…, I refer back to my first sentence…, 

This is the sneakiest way to get Edmunds back I've seen yet. We gotta do it. He's still so young ..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Toomstone.Part.Duex said:

I have no words: 

I don't know after all the yelling, screaming and rage after the trade I think we'll all feel pretty bad about the traumatic brain injury that Bean would have had to have suffered to make this trade.

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know after all the yelling, screaming and rage after the trade I think we'll all feel pretty bad about the traumatic brain injury that Bean would have had to have suffered to make this trade.

Beane would have to include himself in the deal, Beane for Poles, for it to make any sense. 

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I love Josh, but this isn't that outlandish. The #1 pick in a draft with a (supposedly) generational QB talent is incredibly valuable. 

Add in their 2025 1st and a roster player of our choice and I'd seriously consider it. 

Yes, and what do you tell fans when you draft a Baker Mayfield/Sam Darnold and Henry Ruggs with this years picks, the roster player gets hurt, and then next years first rounder is 32nd overall because Josh Allen took them to and won the superbowl? 

2 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I love Josh, but this isn't that outlandish. The #1 pick in a draft with a (supposedly) generational QB talent is incredibly valuable. 

Add in their 2025 1st and a roster player of our choice and I'd seriously consider it. 

You're not fooling us, Mike Tannenbaum.  We know it's you.

• 1 month later...