Best Buffalo Bills tweets on X

TwistofFate

can we really call them tweets, it ain't twitter no more. I think its obligatory to call it X (formally known as twitter) then maybe we can squeeze a tweet in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

56 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

can we really call them tweets, it ain't twitter no more. I think its obligatory to call it X (formally known as twitter) then maybe we can squeeze a tweet in.

I don't what they're called, I've been X-iled. It's BlueSky for life now!

But seriously, everyone still calls it Twitter except for journalists who reference it as "X, formerly known as Twitter"

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

It's Twitter. It'll always be Twitter. And the things posted on it will always be Tweets.

Elon can try all he wants to re-name, re-brand, and generally ruin the platform, but it will always be Twitter.

It's a testament to how strong and how perfect the original branding and name recognition was, and how absolutely dog-sh*t of an idea it was by Elon to try to change it to begin with. He's trying so hard to force "X" down everyone's throats, and the world at large is like "nope, sorry. We're ignoring that. It's Twitter". Never seen anything quite like it.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

musk has been doubted many times before in his life and his decisions but he is ultimately the most successful person in the modern era. and i am all for what he has done to twitter. ruin it or not, it's about time someone took down the holier than thou folks who scream so loudly on social media.

That's rich

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, boyst said:

musk has been doubted many times before in his life and his decisions but he is ultimately the most successful person in the modern era. and i am all for what he has done to twitter. ruin it or not, it's about time someone took down the holier than thou folks who scream so loudly on social media.

I don't particularly want to get into a back-and-forth about Elon Musk here and derail this thread (though we can discuss it in DMs if you want), so I'll just say:

I couldn't disagree more with...pretty much everything you just said. Not a Musk fan. To each their own.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

X is the number 1 downloaded app in the world. 

It's gained 14% increase in users in the last 3 months. 

It's the ultimate beacon of unfiltered uncensored material in the world. 

I love it.  I never used Twitter, I now use X and I pay the subscription for it. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

Bezos built Amazon on the backs of other enterprises. Musk has 3 successful businesses while facing some of the most scorn in this world 

Id take musk over bezos any day. At least he makes his people go to work. 

Bezos started selling books online and  since has changed the way commerce works worldwide.  His company is part of regular life for pretty much every consumer. 

Musk makes cars that Americans don’t want to buy and if it went out of business tomorrow , consumers wouldn’t care.  Speaking of that, Tesla lost $95 billion value in 2 weeks.  He turned Twitter into a money loser, busy running it into the ground.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2