Mock draft simulators.

Bigvinny

17 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I’m liking all these mocks where you guys have us double dipping at WR! It is a historic draft for WRs indeed.

I think we definitely draft a wr with our first rd pick whether it’s a big trade up for the top 3, a smaller trade up for Thomas Ii or picking one at 28

ad for double dipping, I’m a firm advocate of trading 60 and a 2025 3rd or even our late 2 to move up to around 40 and grab our 2nd wr.

otherwise we draft one at one at 60 or 128

best case senario; Thomas at 19ish with. Trade up, sweet at 45 with another trade up and a second wr at 128.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Hey wtf is this trade offer? 

image.png.50f4f7eacf07ea8385ee9c1151109e66.png

I'm flabbergasted. Man I hate the Chiefs 

Just wanna bump this absolute bull s#!t the Chiefs and PFN conspired to toss my way. I mean, it's amazing that this was offered at all. Just remarkable.

• Haha (+1) 1

PFN_Draft_result_1712458091760.thumb.png.ca332d31a887be37dbc3acc05fa1e644.png

My favorite draft I've had this off-season. Traded up to 14 for Odunze but then the Colts came in and offered to switch 14 and 15 and I regained some of the lost capital and took a chance... They picked a corner.

This double dip at WR would completely re-define our offense.

Some great Inerior O-Line depth acquired as well, along with exciting depth at DT, RB and Edge.

• Like (+1) 2

Fanspeak with CBS Josh Edwards Board 

Two trades - a trade down out of the first and then a trade up to draft McConkey 

33: R2 P1 WR Ladd McConkey - Georgia

40: R2 P8 S Tyler Nubin - Minnesota

67: R3 P3 C Beaux Limmer - Arkansas

78: R3 P14 DL T'Vondre Sweat - Texas

133: R4 P33 CB Khyree Jackson - Oregon

160: R5 P25 RB Audric Estime - Notre Dame

163: R5 P28 EDGE Xavier Thomas - Clemson

196: R6 P20 DL Khristian Boyd - Northern Iiowa

200: R6 P24 CB/S Jaylin Simpson - Auburn

248: R7 P28 WR Luke McCaffrey - Rice

• Like (+1) 1

Moved up in the 1st and up into the 3rd.....what a great first three picks this would be:

23. Brian Thomas Jr. WR LSU

60. Trey Benson RB Florida State

79. Cole Bishop S Utah

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

I’m liking all these mocks where you guys have us double dipping at WR! It is a historic draft for WRs indeed.

We spent next year’s 1 & our own 2. We were able to keep the Vikings 2. When I picked Legette, Franklin was also on the board. If I probably could have gotten it a little cheaper but didn’t want to wait. Also, I always set the draft speed to fast so you can miss out 😂

IMG_4365.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I think it always made sense at least from the point of view that this is a historic draft for WR. I think it also makes sense to keep Josh happy.

I agree. I guess what I think changes is it makes more sense to try and double dip in the first and second round now.
If they trade up into the top 3, you won't have the resources to do that, but there are other scenarios where you can grab two in the first forty picks or so.

That did not seem appropriate with Diggs on the team, given the amount of targets that he would receive.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ScorpionZero said:

MDD the easiest place to make trades. 

Screenshot_20240407-171906.png

I like this a lot, but Sweat might be off our board now, and probably should be.

Maybe plug Fiske or Jenkins in that slot.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 1

Skeeda

Buffalo Bills

Troy FranklinWR Oregon

T'Vondre SweatDT Texas

Mason McCormickOG South Dakota State

Sedrick Van PranOC Georgia

Kamren KinchensS Miami (FL)

Tip ReimanTE Illinois

Javon BakerWR Central Florida

Joe MiltonQB Tennessee

Luke McCaffreyWR Rice

Isaac GuerendoRB Louisville

today's draft with a trade-up for Nabers.  Actually really like this one.  Trading up did not kill this years draft.  Was able to double up on 2 great WRs, land an impact DT tandem, get a good safety tandem, and IOL help.  Also a good Edge prospect.  

image.thumb.png.95c3ac2ebe0399e921f58574af82aad6.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I like this a lot, but Sweat might be off our board now, and probably should be.

Maybe plug Fiske or Jenkins in that slot.

I see why now, but I can't judge. I made that mistake when I was young and dumb. Never made it again.

12 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

I see why now, but I can't judge. I made that mistake when I was young and dumb. Never made it again.

Oh, I don't wish to be unnecessarily severe. Folks make mistakes, but you'd think this close to the day that could set you up for life, there would be more self-awareness and minimum prudence. Then again, youth is not really cautious that way. (And naturally, it could have grave repercussions for others.) Some here seem to believe Beane and McD won't even consider him now. I really don't know. I read somewhere that he has a reputation for partying. If there's a spark of common sense in him, this could be a wake up call.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 1

Assuming they would still take Sweat if he fell, here's a scenario. I used a 2025 3rd to move up for Legette.

Ladd McConkeyWR Georgia

Xavier LegetteWR South Carolina

T'Vondre SweatDT Texas

Kiran AmegadjieOT Yale

Audric EstimeRB Notre Dame

Tykee SmithS Georgia

Jonah EllissEDGE Utah

Justin EboigbeDT Alabama

Joe Milton IIIQB Tennessee

Nehemiah PritchettCB Auburn

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Second post-draft mock, and this time while I was sitting back with my trade-back philosophy a funny thing happened. A guy fell. And fell and fell. And finally it was all I could stands and I couldn't stands no more.

*** TRADE ***

From BUF: #28, 2025 R2

From JAX: #17

PICK: 17 RND: 1 (BUF from JAX)   Rome ODUNZE   WR Washington

I would have thrown in a 4th too, but this bluff got through. You know who the guy is.

*** TRADE ***

From BUF: #60

From ARI: #66, #104

PICK: 66 RND: 3 (BUF)   Kingsley SUAMATAIA   OT BYU

Getting an early 4th is key here and we get the guy we'd have taken at 60 anyway.

PICK: 104 RND: 4 (BUF)   Cole BISHOP   S Utah

Rangy and smart safety fits the next biggest need for the team.

PICK: 128 RND: 4 (BUF)   Beaux LIMMER    C Arkansas

I'm fine with McGovern and Anderson at C but the value here is excellent. Kromer will get the best 5 out there.

PICK: 134 RND: 4 (BUF)   Jarrian JONES   CB Florida State

Our zone corner, previously discussed.

PICK: 144 RND: 5 (BUF)   Johnny WILSON    WR Florida State

This is Tariq Woolen stuff where an off-the-range athlete drops for reasons unknown.

PICK: 160 RND: 5 (BUF)   Nehemiah PRITCHETT   CB Auburn

At this point I'm looking for Beane's "explosive" traits, his 10 and 40 splits speaks to elite recovery speed.

PICK: 163 RND: 5 (BUF)   Myles COLE   DE-EDGE Texas Tech

Our sleeper Groot, previously discussed.

PICK: 200 RND: 6 (BUF)   Jordan JEFFERSON   DT LSU

Again, explosiveness (4.70 at 313lb) and the value here is nuts.

PICK: 204 RND: 6 (BUF)   Ryan FLOURNOY   WR Southeast Missouri State

Later rinse repeat. High level suddenness and high end traits needing coaching. 3 X WRs? Sure why not.

PICK: 248 RND: 7 (BUF)   Trevin WALLACE   LB Kentucky

Prospect for ST can really move, profiles a bit like Dorian Williams in being short, yet long.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The theme here was trading back, gaining some day 2 credit and then letting the draft come to me. It was scary waiting that long to take a WR but it was a reaction to some WR runs.

PFN_Draft_result_1712549009133.thumb.png.acae2051c55b72802d134c594cda0856.png

Edited by 34-78-83
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

PFN, couple trade backs.

Adonai MitchellWR Texas

Kris JenkinsDT Michigan

Cole BishopS Utah

Blake FisherOT Notre Dame

Javon SolomonEDGE Troy

Luke McCaffreyWR Rice

Zak ZinterOG Michigan

Isaiah DavisRB South Dakota State

Nehemiah PritchettCB Auburn

Nathaniel WatsonLB Mississippi Stat

• Like (+1) 2

If a defensive stud falls to 28 (like Chop Robinson below), we have to be open to the Bills letting the draft fall to them and maximizing value while adding great prospects at premier positions (DE, WR, etc). Ja'Lynn Polk at 60 is outstanding value for an unheralded guy who might be an awesome #2 type WR. This draft would benefit the org long term with a new favorite at LG, real rotational pieces at CB and DT and S and RB, and late round flyers on talented WR and OT. Could be eight guys who contribute meaningfully in first two years. LFG.

image.thumb.png.a9d50c8df01c97e3ea43cbd58c8a6f7f.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

MDD

Brian Thomas Jr.

WR | LSU

Ruke Orhorhoro

DL | Clemson

TRADE

Christian Haynes

IOL | UConn

TRADE

Blake Fisher

OT | Notre Dame

TRADE

Braelon Allen

RB | Wisconsin

Johnny Wilson

WR | Florida State

TRADE

Jarrian Jones

CB | Florida State

Tip Reiman

TE | Illinois

Kitan Oladapo

S | Oregon State

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Second post-draft mock, and this time while I was sitting back with my trade-back philosophy a funny thing happened. A guy fell. And fell and fell. And finally it was all I could stands and I couldn't stands no more.

*** TRADE ***

From BUF: #28, 2025 R2

From JAX: #17

PICK: 17 RND: 1 (BUF from JAX)   Rome ODUNZE   WR Washington

I would have thrown in a 4th too, but this bluff got through. You know who the guy is.

*** TRADE ***

From BUF: #60

From ARI: #66, #104

PICK: 66 RND: 3 (BUF)   Kingsley SUAMATAIA   OT BYU

Getting an early 4th is key here and we get the guy we'd have taken at 60 anyway.

PICK: 104 RND: 4 (BUF)   Cole BISHOP   S Utah

Rangy and smart safety fits the next biggest need for the team.

PICK: 128 RND: 4 (BUF)   Beaux LIMMER    C Arkansas

I'm fine with McGovern and Anderson at C but the value here is excellent. Kromer will get the best 5 out there.

PICK: 134 RND: 4 (BUF)   Jarrian JONES   CB Florida State

Our zone corner, previously discussed.

PICK: 144 RND: 5 (BUF)   Johnny WILSON    WR Florida State

This is Tariq Woolen stuff where an off-the-range athlete drops for reasons unknown.

PICK: 160 RND: 5 (BUF)   Nehemiah PRITCHETT   CB Auburn

At this point I'm looking for Beane's "explosive" traits, his 10 and 40 splits speaks to elite recovery speed.

PICK: 163 RND: 5 (BUF)   Myles COLE   DE-EDGE Texas Tech

Our sleeper Groot, previously discussed.

PICK: 200 RND: 6 (BUF)   Jordan JEFFERSON   DT LSU

Again, explosiveness (4.70 at 313lb) and the value here is nuts.

PICK: 204 RND: 6 (BUF)   Ryan FLOURNOY   WR Southeast Missouri State

Later rinse repeat. High level suddenness and high end traits needing coaching. 3 X WRs? Sure why not.

PICK: 248 RND: 7 (BUF)   Trevin WALLACE   LB Kentucky

Prospect for ST can really move, profiles a bit like Dorian Williams in being short, yet long.

You moved up eleven spots for a 2025 2nd? What's the point of the mock if they are so outrageously out-of-touch with reality? I understand that one must accept a certain amount of credulous math, but that's too much. And then Odunze falling to #17 in the first place is highly unlikely. I think Johnny Wilson is a fifth-round pick. That's about where I think you can take a chance on him. I prefer Cornelius Johnson as a late rounder WR if he's there, but Flournoy is intriguing as well. I'd be surprised if Bishop is around past pick 100, but great if it happens. Tykee Smith is someone I like a bit later in round 4. Did you have a choice between Limmer and Bortolini? I think I prefer the latter, but that's a solid choice. Jordan Jefferson at 200 is another impossible happening. As you say, the value is nuts.

Below was my attempt to see what would happen if you made a realistic trade up for a top 3 WR. It was expensive -- #28, 128, 2025 1st, 2nd, and 4th. I tried less and the model rejected it. So, I dunno, but just as ballpark, maybe it's indicative. The main point, I think, is if you go that way, you're not getting everything you'd like, and the second WR has to come late. It would have helped if the Machine was generous enough to offer Jordan Jefferson at 200.

Malik NabersWR LSU

Chris BraswellEDGE Alabama

Audric EstimeRB Notre Dame

Tykee SmithS Georgia

Gabe HallDT Baylor

Cornelius JohnsonWR Michigan

Khristian BoydDT Nothern Iowa

Frank CrumOT Wyoming

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If MHJ drops to 6, Giants won't trade the pick 

I know and even if they did what I gave up to get into the 6th spot and got additional picks this year would never happen either, that is the issue I think with alot of these MOCK sites is they do not play the trades realistically 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

image.thumb.png.722177befb4221279225a359e36edac7.png

4 Round Mock

Traded with Saints for 14   (28, 2025 2nd, 4th)
Traded with Panthers for 39  (60, 2025 2nd) 

Yes, we don't have any 2nd's in 2025 now....but we keep our 1st and get 2 BIG DAWGS for Josh 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My "don't panic at WR" draft.  I'm honing in on Audric Estime as a short yardage pounder that we need, youth-wise.   He's bigger back that would be a nice addition.  I'm liking Worthy as a top option due to speed and ability to be that threat downfield.  Allen has the arm....  It would open up our passing game more and I think would also open up swing passes and KINCAID, who I see as a candidate for a MASSIVE year.

If you're into fantasy.... get Kincaid.  Bank on that one.

PFN_Draft_result_1712586420239.thumb.png.d2cda5aef1ca5dfe71ee4bfc2483bd6e.png

• Like (+1) 3

Did an analysis of the Chiefs' stats...  

We can beat them with two main differences.

1.  Run heavy on them (they have a strong passing D, and weak rush D)

2.  Invest in a stellar passing D and pass rush....

Let's play Marty ball....  (Schottenheimer...).

Control the clock with a dominant run game and we have Allen's ability to strike deep when they stack the box..

Alternate reality draft:   :)

PFN_Draft_result_1712599798301.thumb.png.3c04104cb5d0303b435eec13f8c9029b.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1