Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

1 minute ago, BRH said:

We played SO much better than the Ravens even with a MASH unit on defense.  The Ravens were never really in this game from start to finish.  Embarrassing showing from the 1 seed at home.  Terrible game for Lamar.  

Certainly not on defense. Two different universes there

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jfc - now more weeks of not going to be able to stand watching any sports shows going to be 24-7 Mahomes

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Andy Reid is the best ever in my opinion. He did a lot more with average QBs before Mahomes than Belichick ever did without Brady. Plus, Reid himself is now going to his 5th Super Bowl and has already won 2 and could get a 3rd. I don't think there is a better coach than him

Yeah, taking Donovan McNabb to the Super Bowl is quite impressive in hindsight. 

Just now, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Ravens held them to 17, if only our D did the same.

Ravens had a fully healthy D and the Chiefs didn’t have to take any chances on offense because they didn’t respect Lamar. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, May Day 10 said:

Lamar Jackson stinks.  Shouldn't get mvp.

Baltimore was an undisciplined mess.  Some really awful infractions.  Knuckleheaded and unnecessary

He really should not I agree.   They do t consider post season so great he was the qb of the one seed.   He is not even close to the mvp.  

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

McClapper is NEVER beating Reid in a $ Playoff Game!

NEVER.

Nope gotta hope the rumors are true that Reid will retire if he wins again this year. Get Kelce and Reid out of KC and we may have a chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Bills and Ravens on the road.  Impressive.

Not really. No offensive holding calls when they played Buffalo, infinite personal fouls against Baltimore. 

They're just another version of perennial cheater enabled by the NFL.

Just now, PonyBoy said:

Hate to say it, but Chiefs are good, plus they get the calls.

Patriots 2.0 😑

I hate them both.  It was a little easier to stomach the patriots because Brady had class.  I don’t like people who douse the commoners in champagne (Brittany), or act entitled with women (Jackson, allegedly), or act like classes jerks to our guys after a loss (Pat).  The last one was so insulting that it would threaten the friendship if I was Josh.  Just a whiny, spoiled, entitled family. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Ravens held them to 17, if only our D did the same.

Offense only scored 10 points and 7 was off a defensive breakdown. I’m pretty sure Ravens fans would trade our offensive production for their weak offensive production being that their QB is a 2x MVP 🙄

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.