What will you do when the Bills win the Super Bowl?

WotAGuy

When…? More like “if”.

If the Bills ever win a Super Bowl (seems like a big if right now),I am not exactly sure what I’d do besides obviously celebrate and probably cry tears of joy.

Right now I feel like we are just waiting to get eliminated in the 2nd round annually, so it’s hard to think about a Super Bowl win until they can get by the better AFC teams in the playoffs.

and looking at the rest of the AFC doesn’t make me feel hopeful for 2024.

KC has $24+M in cap space for 2024 and are already better than Buffalo

Bengals have $61M in cap space (not that Mike Brown will definitely spend it all)

Texans and Colts both have $66M + good young up and coming QB’s and HC’s.

Its going to take an excellent draft by Beane with some immediate contributors + savvy free agent signings just to keep up.

19 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

Make sure I’m in Buffalo to join the biggest Super Bowl celebration this country has ever seen. 

I told my boss this 5 years ago when he hired me, and I’m from Mississippi. Oh and I know I will cry lol. 35 years of emotions coming at once, so yea. 

• Like (+1) 1

Cry like a blubbering baby

then, marvel at the fact that Tom Brady, the monster under my bed, the bump in the night and the shadow in the hallway of my football fan life, called the Bills first Super Bowl win and very likely would be all excited for us. 

It's a confluence of Karma that is too strong to deny. Bills win the Super Bowl in New Orleans next season. 

This is the way it had to be. The bane of Bills fans existence providing the commentary for our first SB win. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.