Ty Johnson

Beast

In a night we are all pissed I have to tip my hat to him. This guy can play the game of football and was a bright spot for the Bills whenever he saw the field. The guy runs angry and can catch the football when it’s thrown his way.

I’m not sure of his contract status but I hope the Bills can keep him. You win games with players like him.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 8

20 minutes ago, Beast said:

In a night we are all pissed I have to tip my hat to him. This guy can play the game of football and was a bright spot for the Bills whenever he saw the field. The guy runs angry and can catch the football when it’s thrown his way.

I’m not sure of his contract status but I hope the Bills can keep him. You win games with players like him.

dude ran hard and played his butt off. 

• Agree 1

Glad there's a positive thread as even the most casual fan is mad as hell looking for someone to blame. 

Not sure if we even make it this far without the additions of Douglas or Johnson.  Losing just sucks.  Losing to the Chiefs in the playoffs again sucks even more.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Glad there's a positive thread as even the most casual fan is mad as hell looking for someone to blame. 

Not sure if we even make it this far without the additions of Douglas or Johnson.  Losing just sucks.  Losing to the Chiefs in the playoffs again sucks even more.

Sickening Doc. Seriously heavy as Marty used to say. But I'm numb to it now. Sad.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm not mad. I'm sad. This team will never beat that team when it matters. And we're along in that, because the Bengals beat them in Arrowhead in the playoffs. The Buffalo Bills, in all actually, will never win a SB. NEVER. It is a loser franchise. 

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I'm not mad. I'm sad. This team will never beat that team when it matters. And we're along in that, because the Bengals beat them in Arrowhead in the playoffs. The Buffalo Bills, in all actually, will never win a SB. NEVER. It is a loser franchise. 

If we had the health KC did on defense we would've won this game.  If you believe in curses then yes this team will never win a Super Bowl.  If you believe in the laws of probability we're more likely to win a Super Bowl in the next five years as long as Beane, McDermott, and Allen are all in place.  

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If we had the health KC did on defense we would've won this game.  If you believe in curses then yes this team will never win a Super Bowl.  If you believe in the laws of probability we're more likely to win a Super Bowl in the next five years as long as Beane, McDermott, and Allen are all in place.  

I live in Cincinnati. According to all the local news, Tee Higgins wants to remain a Bengal and expects to be tagged. So they will run it back with a 4th place schedule. They'll get the 1 seed. This was the year, and the Bills blew it.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Back up running back on a team with salary cap issues needs to be a 3rd day draft pick or UDFA.

They can't spend any money on a starting running back let alone back ups

they will bring him back on like $1.2 mil .. they still gotta pay the third day pick $800k 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.