Sea of BLUE today

TD716

3 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I would think most fans would know not to wear red but who knows. 

Or we could all wear red, and really mess with the chiefs when they think their fans took over… until it’s loud when they are on offense. 

come on, play chess not checkers

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Or we could all wear red, and really mess with the chiefs when they think their fans took over… until it’s loud when they are on offense. 

come on, play chess not checkers

Now that would be a great mind f**k 

7 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Unless you wore red every week during win streak keep doing

As long as Ted in East Aurora keeps wearing his Bills thong…. and Joe in Amherst doesn’t wash his Diggs socks…. We’re gonna win!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

I think the color Red should be  colora non grata in the stadium today just sayin'

It wouldnt be my first choice. 

We already switched to Ted. I hope you haven’t left east aurora 

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

I think the color Red should be  colora non grata today in the stadium today just sayin'

I mean, a little common sense should prevail, no? Red is KC's primary color...no es bueno hoy!

14 minutes ago, muppy said:

I think the color Red should be  colora non grata in the stadium today just sayin'

Only on our D-backs gloves…, 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

Come on!! It's the people in the jerseys that matter, the names and numbers and the screams from their faces that will define what red team they support. A red #17 jersey that says Allen orrrrrr an (orange-ish Red jersey with bird poop on it that say Mahomes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Come on!! It's the people in the jerseys that matter, the names and numbers and the screams from their faces that will define what red team they support. A red #17 jersey that says Allen orrrrrr an (orange-ish Red jersey with bird poop on it that say Mahomes. 

Oddly enough there are probably other threads about that.

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

not against kc in white. What are you trying to do, sabotage us?

I thought the were in red, for the game, oops, 😁👍, so white gloves then!!

Edited by Don Otreply

5 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Am I not in the wear a sea of blue thread. I don't get it

Never mind I miss read your post as talking about the players which would be irrelevant to the thread.

As to your point it's a visual representation that's being advocated the sound they want as well, they want both together to create a more suffocating environment.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Never mind I miss read your post as talking about the players which would be irrelevant to the thread.

As to your point it's a visual representation that's being advocated the sound they want as well, they want both together to create a more suffocating environment.

Yeah basically If the fan in the stands has a red jersey and I yelling and cheering for the Bills, than that's what matters. I probably should have said just that than getting all cute with it. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.