1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

i can't believe we are right back in the same spot as last year and we have another scenario where the defense is really hurting from missing players.

if Benford, Milano and Bernard were healthy I would feel like it would take a perfect game from the chiefs offense to win.  

Now once again it feels like the Bills offense has to be almost perfect.  

The chiefs have the advantage in the kicking game, they have the better defense and they have an offense that can always just do enough.

I have felt all week like allen is going to hit that big play to diggs today that they have been missing and it is going to swing the game the bills way.  I really hope that happens.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Klein was really bad against the Steelers... I know he had one great 3rd down stop. But so did Williams. Klein to me is a spot starter you can get away with for 2-3 drives. Across a full game he is too limited and will quickly get picked on. Williams is scary and I would put a tight leash on him but I think he should get first dibs.

I see your points, but I feel like Andy and Mahomes would absolutely toy with dorian 

Thinking of that gives me Flashbacks of Tremaine Edmunds rookie year against Philip Rivers in the home opener

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I thought he had major issues in coverage but it was too late in the game for Pittsburgh to take full advantage of it. Mahomes and Reid will have him circled.

By the same token I admit they may have Williams circled as someone that can be fooled with motions and other misdirection. No good answers here.

I agree no good answers. And ultimately I think Klein will start and call the defense. It will be between Dodson and Williams IMO. And they might even timeshare.

14 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I don't know what's worse, Taylor swift being at the bills stadium, or CBS showing her 30 times during the game 🤮

That would be the 30+ times they show here on CBS.

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Guessing Williams starts game, and plays as long as no big mistakes

Please stop reminding us 

22 minutes ago, wppete said:

he’s already given up. 

Considering how they asked him this in a press conference last week and he said he loves playing and will for a very long time, I'd say this is BS

10 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I've never heard anyone characterized as a post Madonna. Maybe Katy Perry? 

What whatever happened to the ke¢sha girl?

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Considering how they asked him this in a press conference last week and he said he loves playing and will for a very long time, I'd say this is BS

I don't. Dude is as bad as a-aron Rodgers to get hype for himself 

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I thought he had major issues in coverage but it was too late in the game for Pittsburgh to take full advantage of it. Mahomes and Reid will have him circled.

By the same token I admit they may have Williams circled as someone that can be fooled with motions and other misdirection. No good answers here.

I think we are going to see a lot of 3 safety looks if McD doesn’t like how Klein/Williams look

If we can stop the run effectively with Poyer in the box, I think we win comfortably.

Just now, daz28 said:

Meh, there's no way they would have trusted him injured vs a health Haack.  That would be inexcusable. 

Could also mean he is one awkward landing away from being out of the game

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Worrying...

OMG how could they botch this situation?  He had to be basically 100% or they should have put him on IR.

This is going to be nuts if he can't punt before the game even starts.