1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Sucks but I say go big swing here and go 53/42 out there. I want Williams on the field to run and cover 

But he is always in the wrong spot. 

I'd go Klein and Dodson myself even though I do worry about sideline to sideline athleticism. 

• Like (+1) 1

Off to my Bills Bar.

Forget about all the disrespect that you are getting from the "experts".

Focus on how you got here and why you will remain here! Show these boys what it's like to be in Orchard Park in January!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

he’s already given up. 

6 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

is this real?  I don't trust Michelle Tafoya at all. She is completely off the reservation.  

Either way you have to expect the Chiefs to be very aggressive this offseason restocking the skill position cup board. 

Mahomes’ weapons are as weak right now as they’re ever gonna get. Beat them now! 

7 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

Bummer Bernard

I hate that he's not playing.  If he was questionable why not just play him on a count?  It's the playoffs. On the other hand IF we win without him then it's another week of rest and maybe all is well. So hard to say. 

17 minutes ago, wppete said:

he’s already given up. 

Yeah pretending like that's a good thing? It's not, when you got one foot out the door that's not really good, he's already won twice.

If people want to bring up Micah and Jordan it's not the same those two know they're at the tail end of there careers but could keep playing even at reduced roles, what they want is a shot at ***** title before they're gone, they have something driving them.

Edited by Warcodered

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Let her. He's made a ton. She makes infinite money. He is douche. She is a manufactured pre Madonna. 

Let them go be plastic together. 

I've never heard anyone characterized as a post Madonna. Maybe Katy Perry? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

But he is always in the wrong spot. 

I'd go Klein and Dodson myself even though I do worry about sideline to sideline athleticism. 

Klein was really bad against the Steelers... I know he had one great 3rd down stop. But so did Williams. Klein to me is a spot starter you can get away with for 2-3 drives. Across a full game he is too limited and will quickly get picked on. Williams is scary and I would put a tight leash on him but I think he should get first dibs.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

The last thing I would ever do is simp over T Swift. Even before her dating Kelce. It’s weird. 

You and I wouldn't. Honestly looking at it, seem not that many did either. My son just said that he's surprised there isn't more people. Kinda agree with him. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Klein was really bad against the Steelers... I know he had one great 3rd down stop. But so did Williams. Klein to me is a spot starter you can get away with for 2-3 drives. Across a full game he is too limited and will quickly get picked on. Williams is scary and I would put a tight leash on him but I think he should get first dibs.

I disagree on Klein. I thought he was good. Sure athletically he was limited. But he was in the right position and he got to his spot. 

I think Williams might be a liability.

Feeling oddly calm.  Ready for heartbreak but feeling like the squad knows what they need to do injuries be damned.  Poyer and Hydes last home game most likely.  Josh’s legacy game. Cook, Kincaid and Shakir’s first playoff game against the Chiefs.   Proud how the boys have rebounded this year but feels like they are gong to do everything in their power to bring it home.  

3 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Either way you have to expect the Chiefs to be very aggressive this offseason restocking the skill position cup board. 

Mahomes’ weapons are as weak right now as they’re ever gonna get. Beat them now! 

Just please please PLEASE for the love of God and all that's sacred, DO NOT let Mahomes run out of collapsing pockets.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I hate that he's not playing.  If he was questionable why not just play him on a count?  It's the playoffs. On the other hand IF we win without him then it's another week of rest and maybe all is well. So hard to say. 

6 days ago he was in an air cast.  It's lucky he isn't on IR. 

They can win this game without Bernard. Not sure they can without TJ or Douglas. 

Benford probably a bigger loss than Bernard but hopefully Elam balls out again this week!

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The defensive line must be dominant tonight.

They need the best game collectively they’ve played all season. 

• Like (+1) 1