I've Beane In Klein'd to Find a Little Love for AJ .

T master

After being out of football since the Bills let him go a few weeks back AJ was just sitting at home enjoying the family staying in shape JIC he got a call and low & behold Beane had to call him up & in typical Beane fashion it worked out for the better once again .

I know AJ isn't loved by many here but he has been a good player to have around as far as depth & he proved that to be true once again last week & given the fact that Spector is out this week bringing him back could pay benefits once again this week .

He not only knows the Bills D like the back of his hand & can call the defense but he's good against the run which the Bills will see more of this week with Pacheco being back in the line up for the Chiefs . 

Then there is Beanes almost 6th sense to know just who to bring back or up from the practice squad at just the right time and bringing back AJ last week was a masterful move when Bernard went down, AJ just stepped in and did his thing . Sure he's not as athletic but it would be great if he could be a part of the Bills bringing home a Lombardi .

He has always been dependable, for the most part healthy, & he is always there no matter where he is asked to be inserted into the line up ! ST's, LB er, it doesn't matter he is a team guy what ever they need he's there to help so where's the love for AJ I think he can & will be another key depth player this week with Spector being out .

So Bills Mafia show AJ some love !!! And Beane well he's just the Football Whisperer . GO BILLS !!!! If this has already been posted my bad .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, T master said:

I know AJ isn't loved by many here but he has been a good player to have around as far as depth & he proved that to be true once again last week & given the fact that Spector is out this week bringing him back could pay benefits once again this week .

Are you kidding? He put his personal life on hold when Beane said we needed him. I love the guy!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

'God works in mysterious ways' as A.J. Klein goes from RV to Bills' leading tackler

https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/football/2024/01/16/god-mysterious-ways-aj-klein-bills-leading-tackler/

“At this point, who doesn’t want to be in the playoffs?” Klein said Monday night, after convincing his family to delay the vacation so he could rejoin the Bills. And he was a bigger part of Buffalo’s 31-17 win over Pittsburgh than anyone imagined.

I got a text from a friend I occasionally watch game with "Your boy is back again."

Those tackles — in less than two full quarters of play — were also a playoff career-high for Klein, and the most he’s recorded in a game since November 2020, when he tallied 14 after playing 100% of that game’s snaps.

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I know he chose to skip his vacation to come back, but the whole off the couch narrative seems a little excessive to me. The guy has basically been with the team the whole season.

Yah he has been on the practice squad was activated to the roster on Oct. 11th but was released Oct. 9th and brought back on Jan/ 11th so he sat for a month . 

36 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

When I saw the thread title, all I thought was “day drinking”. 

🤔 Could be 😜

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I know he chose to skip his vacation to come back, but the whole off the couch narrative seems a little excessive to me. The guy has basically been with the team the whole season.

Agreed.

The media also beat of "off the coach" narrative when Joe Flacco started for the Browns.

3 hours ago, T master said:

Yah he has been on the practice squad was activated to the roster on Oct. 11th but was released Oct. 9th and brought back on Jan/ 11th so he sat for a month . 

🤔 Could be 😜

Um...if it were correct that he was released October 9th, October 9th to January 10th is like 14 weeks.  More like 3 1/2 months

Did you mean December 9th or something?

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Um...if it were correct that he was released October 9th, October 9th to January 10th is like 14 weeks.  More like 3 1/2 months

Did you mean December 9th or something?

My bad i must have been day drinking ! I was reading a couple of different things sorry my bad ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.