Return of the Haack (Bills sign P Matt Haack)

FireChans

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

I think the hierarchy of effectiveness is something like:

Sam Martin
The ghost of Tom Tupa

Josh Allen arm-punting

Matt Haack

Sam Martin on one hamstring.

So technically, this is an improvement. I would've called Tupa's ghost, personally.

(p.s. the Bills weren't going to insert Matt "one preseason punt and no experience holding in real games" Araiza into a playoff game at a time their kicker is slumping a bit. Wasn't gonna happen. Move on)

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to [Incomplete Title]
1 minute ago, Logic said:

I think the hierarchy of effectiveness is something like:

Sam Martin
The ghost of Tom Tupa

Josh Allen arm-punting

Matt Haack

Sam Martin on one hamstring.

So technically, this is an improvement. I would've called Tupa's ghost, personally.

(p.s. the Bills weren't going to insert Matt "one preseason punt and no experience holding in real games" Araiza into a playoff game at a time their kicker is slumping a bit. Wasn't gonna happen. Move on)

the arm punt is always interesting that shows the IQ of a player.

i never understand why so many times a defender catches those passes as an int.

the best thing to do is catch it and drop it all in the same move if you can't 100% knock it down.

• Like (+1) 1

I know he's got "holding chemistry" with bass, but haack is not good and neither has bass been this year.

So maybe he will make bass a better kicker this playoffs?

It's not like there's a FA out there with a nickname like "punt god" or anything, so we'll just take what we can get 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.