1 hour ago, teef said:

the kids?

No the kids are 300 miles away 

28 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Cute girl but she's either a midget or underage

Midget is where I draw the line !!! 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I can't fix a snowblower, but if you PM me your address, I will order a plow to come do your driveway for you.

you came through for me thanks very much I just need to get though  tonight and im good to go. 

God bless you for coming by and doing a full clear of the driveway. you guys did a superior job. ty so much!

Thank You Bills Mafia. for looking out. you guys are amazing.

Everyone says Bills Mafia is a second family. Einstein!~ you proved it

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 15

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

you came through for me thanks very much I just need to get though  tonight and im good to go. 

God bless you for coming by and doing a full clear of the driveway. you guys did a superior job. ty so much!

Thank You Bills Mafia. for looking out. you guys are amazing.

Everyone says Bills Mafia is a second family. Einstein!~ you proved it

Let me know if you get hammered tomorrow.

Hammered with snow I mean.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Kudos @Einstein ! Shows we are truly a city of good neighbors and BillsMafia rules!!

To OP: YouTube is a fantastic place to see videos specific to your make/model of snowblower and what the problem is.   Can show you how to fix the cable yourself.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

What kind of snowblower is it? Is it the belt or is it the wire from the handle to tighten or loosen the belt? I'm no expert but snowblowers are typically pretty easy to fix. I fixed one last week for someone where the belt was slipping and it was because something was caught in the auger and not allowing it to spin freely. I think a lot of people are in similar situations and your best bet is fixing the snowblower and being self sufficient again. You might get a snowplow today but how about tomorrow?

Good point.  Trying thawing the snowblower and then see what happens. 

• Like (+1) 1