seeking snow removal help

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

Kudos @Einstein ! Shows we are truly a city of good neighbors and BillsMafia rules!!

To OP: YouTube is a fantastic place to see videos specific to your make/model of snowblower and what the problem is.   Can show you how to fix the cable yourself.  

Don’t shower him with too much love. He probably put that snow there in the first place! 

😋

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

Kudos @Einstein ! Shows we are truly a city of good neighbors and BillsMafia rules!!

To OP: YouTube is a fantastic place to see videos specific to your make/model of snowblower and what the problem is.   Can show you how to fix the cable yourself.  

youtube is what will help me repair the thing tomorrow. ITs actually an easy fix. if i cant fix it my neighbor will.  thanks for the advice

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Wow dude.  Way to be a decent human being.  I'm disabled too and I can barely get the service I paid for to do the ***** right lol.

What part of town are you in? Maybe send him your address? 

😋

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

you came through for me thanks very much I just need to get though  tonight and im good to go. 

God bless you for coming by and doing a full clear of the driveway. you guys did a superior job. ty so much!

Thank You Bills Mafia. for looking out. you guys are amazing.

Everyone says Bills Mafia is a second family. Einstein!~ you proved it

My shovel was broken 

54 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

youtube is what will help me repair the thing tomorrow. ITs actually an easy fix. if i cant fix it my neighbor will.  thanks for the advice

Excellent!  Best of luck to you!

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

You’re all set my friend.

IMG-6591.jpg

Einstein, as someone who has had contempt for your posts at times, I am that much more full of respect and appreciation for your kind gesture today. Well done, sir.  And good on ya as my friends from down under like to say. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Augie said:

What part of town are you in? Maybe send him your address? 

😋

Nah, I'm good.  I'm disabled but I paid for a plow contract.  They just didn't shovel my walkway or porch or salt like they were supposed to.  I'm waiting to see what they do after this snowfall before I call and complain.  I know that was just a joke though lol.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/16/2024 at 3:16 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

I live near the West Seneca-OP border near SW Blvd. Today, my auger cable snapped.. I am disabled and living with Elderly Mom. IF anyone can either come temp fix my snow blower or come plow.. pm me.. Unfortunately, i do not have much money nor can i shovel much.  IF anyone will have the time to help me out, please pop a message to me. Ty

If this hasn’t been solved yet, send me a quick PM with your Venmo or PayPal and I’ll shoot you over enough to get that done. No need for a huge thank you or all that - I’ve been blessed and it’s no big deal and I would waste the money on bills onesies and already have 37 of em. 

Let me know. 

edit: I’m beyond sleep deprived and just skimmed to the end and saw a girl in a bikini and assumed this had gone off the rails. Cheers to @Einstein  

Edited by stevestojan

I just want to thank everyone who reached out to me.. Bills Mafia came through in many ways.. Driving ban lifted this morning and brother n law got the part for me and snow blower working again. 

THANK YOU BILLS MAFIA! CAUSE THAT IS WHO WE ARE!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I just want to thank everyone who reached out to me.. Bills Mafia came through in many ways.. Driving ban lifted this morning and brother n law got the part for me and snow blower working again. 

THANK YOU BILLS MAFIA! CAUSE THAT IS WHO WE ARE!

Glad for the happy outcome!

• Agree 1

• Simon locked this topic