Will storm effect Bills practice this week?

BuffBills51

57 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

It was great weather against the Squealers too. The problem is the stadium is so full of snow, it makes it hard to get around. There was at least 8-10 inches of snow under my feet that turned into hard packed ice by halftime. It was so uneven and slippery. There is no way they will be able to clear all that crap with another fresh two feet on top of it by Sunday. I've also never seen piles of snow inside the corridors. It was surreal to say the least. 

Not sure where the thrown snow is going however.

5 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

They better bring some cots to the field house and just camp out there for the next few days.

For guys sleeping on "Sleep Number" beds this may be an issue.  Good quality air beds would be better.

I have slept on cots due to being stuck at work during travel ban and my back felt terrible/

Certainly do not want NFL players sleeping on those during playoff game week.

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Not sure where the thrown snow is going however.

Me neither. It's just a mess right now. I'm sure it will be a little better by Sunday night, but far from perfect. Either way, I'll be there ready to go. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

This is exactly what I told the guy that sits next to me. I said, all these people still complaining about not having a dome is beyond annoying. The game still woulda been changed if there were a dome. The only thing a dome would change, is that the seats woulda been clear of snow, once everyone could get there safely.  

And how frequently is the dome collpsing when we get 6 feet in a week?

• Agree 1

“Check these out! Our custom built Ariens Sno-Thro’s for

@LambeauField

. These one-of-a-kind machines clear snow from the iconic bleachers before game day. #GoPackGo

Lambeau Field and Green Bay Packers“

Geez… did the same Cletus who sent the Bills to England on a Red Eye, is also unaware of these?

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Brand J said:

There needs to be an invention that can liquify snow, so instead of throwing snow, the machine throws warm water. After a section is cleared it’s then immediately salted. 

You mean like a hose hooked up to a hot water line?😉

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

maxresdefault.jpg

What could go wrong?

All fun and games till its 10 degrees out. Better have salt ready cause that will be an ice skating rink

Edited by ddaryl

1 hour ago, Brand J said:

There needs to be an invention that can liquify snow, so instead of throwing snow, the machine throws warm water. After a section is cleared it’s then immediately salted. 

When a snowblower and a flamethrower prayed for a baby…

14 hours ago, ganesh said:

How do you get there especially if there is a state wide curfew

The Mafia will dig them out. Josh Allen alone will have 50 plow trucks showing up at his house. Is that even a question at this point?

Edited by skibum
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.