Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

Until the beast is slain, it will continue to be the beast.

We wounded the beast earlier this season, but they are still very much a danger.

Guys and gals, I've been a Bills fan for DECADES, and this game is probably the worst I have felt nerves wise since Super Bowl XXVIII. I feel as if the full weight is being applied on my soul... I mean WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME.

I'm now just an old(er) broken down man ready for something different other than wide right, Redskins and Dallas destruction, Jaguars embarrassment, Home Run "Forward Pass" back, Flutie Flakes stomping, No Goal, Hurricanes Game 7, Jaguars embarrassment Part Deux, Chiefs I and :13 II, and the embarrassment vs. Cinci.

Please. Can we finally slay the BEAST and WIN IT ALL!??!?!

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Really cool video of the chip shot miss, looks even worse from this angle though, we need an automatic 3 if we're kicking.  Bass gotta get it together vs these elite teams

Did we ever find out what happened with this kick?   I can forgive the guy for slipping with his plant foot or something.  But if the snap, hold and footing were all good… then this shank is beyond worrisome.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Did we ever find out what happened with this kick?   I can forgive the guy for slipping with his plant foot or something.  But if the snap, hold and footing were all good… then this shank is beyond worrisome.

It all looked good to me.

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I was basically down the line from that kick. That ball was only about 6 feet off the ground when it crossed the line of scrimmage. It just wasn’t blocked because it was so wildly off centerline and there was no one there ready to reach a hand up. 

Bass has had a truly horrible season and I pray we get a new one next year. I also pray Bass doesn’t lose us a game 

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, chongli said:

Von and Coach are really smart people. Anyone think that maybe they were saving Von for this part of the playoffs and that his injury recovery was all for show? He could be a game changer when healthy. 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I dont see it happening unless von really steps up but getting some pressure up the middle would make all the difference in the world.

that was one thing that the bucs and cinci were able to do was get pressure and harrass mahomes and he looked like a totally different qb.

go to work spreading out the chiefs D  and try to get them worn down for the 2nd half.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, chongli said:

I think the ex factor for the Bills is the Bills TEs. They’re going to take away Diggs with Sneed and a safety. Cook went off on them in the pass game last time. Knox and Kincaid are both the X Factors to me 

• Like (+1) 5

52 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

and that his injury recovery was all for show

That’s a crazy take. 
Hope Von is better today and he is back—it would be very helpful on a depleted D. But no way he’s been holding back. That’s tin foil hat level conspiracy. Glad to hear he’s “good” now 

Edited by Since1981

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Agreed, I have no clue 🤷‍♂️, this has been happening way too often, Bass was a weapon/x factor since a rookie and turned into a liability the last couple months 

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

Von and Coach are really smart people. Anyone think that maybe they were saving Von for this part of the playoffs and that his injury recovery was all for show? He could be a game changer when healthy. 

Was thinking that the last few games, he was very limited and inactive,  man that'd be a huge boost if that's the case and he's fully back, Monday was by far his best game of the year

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2024 at 2:16 AM, bobobonators said:

I blocked  him early in the season because the guy, week in week out, was constantly negative on the bills complaining about everything. I figured he was a fraud just here to stir the pot. 

Can the mods permanently ban this dude’s account/IP? I’m sure his behavior is violating something in the site’s conduct standards. He’s clearly a fraud. Second best, everyone should just block him, and he’ll

be talking to himself. 

Just saw this.

There is open registration on this site.  You don't need to be referred, you don't need to be approved.  Anyone with an email address can register.  That's both a blessing, and a curse.

So for the Mods, it can be a bit of a whack-a-mole game to ban an account.  Some folks will just go out and create a new account (or 3, or 7), which will draw responses.  In particular, the dirty beastly one showed this pattern on the old Buffalo Bills message boards.  Lop off one head, and half-a-dozen grew.

It helps that starting new threads is restricted for new accounts, but there's something to be said that when a poster is well-known as a negative nancy or troll under a specific screen name, but is otherwise not being malicious or disruptive (not attacking people or posting inappropriate crap), Leave them Be.

Most members know what they are and just shrug and refuse to engage (or already have him blocked) vs. a bunch of new screen names popping up that would take time to be recognized as more of the Same Ol Same Ol.

Just thoughts.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Just saw this.

There is open registration on this site.  You don't need to be referred, you don't need to be approved.  Anyone with an email address can register.  That's both a blessing, and a curse.

So for the Mods, it can be a bit of a whack-a-mole game to ban an account.  Some folks will just go out and create a new account (or 3, or 7), which will draw responses.  In particular, the dirty beastly one showed this pattern on the old Buffalo Bills message boards.  Lop off one head, and half-a-dozen grew.

It helps that starting new threads is restricted for new accounts, but there's something to be said that when a poster is well-known as a negative nancy or troll under a specific screen name, but is otherwise not being malicious or disruptive (not attacking people or posting inappropriate crap), Leave them Be.

Most members know what they are and just shrug and refuse to engage (or already have him blocked) vs. a bunch of new screen names popping up that would take time to be recognized as more of the Same Ol Same Ol.

Just thoughts.

Yes! Don't feed the trolls people 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.