Fake Slide should be 15 yard penalty

Zerovoltz

Notice how this clown isn’t whining about how Mahomes heads toward the sidelines, slows down like he is going out of bounds, and then turns upfield. He has done this repeatedly over the years, but that is okay.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Billl said:

I missed the play and then rewound it because Romo referenced Josh’s fake slide.  There was some deception there.  Mahomes does similar stuff.  It’s okay to acknowledge it.  

Every player at every level of every sport around the world does fakes. This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen in a while.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billl said:

I missed the play and then rewound it because Romo referenced Josh’s fake slide.  There was some deception there.  Mahomes does similar stuff.  It’s okay to acknowledge it.  

Mahomes is a little b!tch who can't even do a QB sneak because he gets a boo boo.

Our QB is a big strong man that trucks defensive lineman regularly.

There is no reason to slide against a safety in that situation.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Mahomes is a little b!tch who can't even do a QB sneak because he gets a boo boo.

Our QB is a big strong man that trucks defensive lineman regularly.

Which one has rings?

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That's not cool. People have called me a troll and the worst thing I've done is present a different perspective that people don't agree with. I'm all for open conversation and different ideas. But if you are going to go on another team's board and troll then you deserve to be banned

Yea cant say I disagree there…there’s some gray area in trolling when usually there’s a tiny bit of truth to their point that’s getting wildly exaggerated but this guy is just flat out wrong lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Yea, I tried to see anything that indicated a slide in the first run but really not seeing it. He slowed and changed direction but never really dips.

I think you may have just gotten used to Josh going 100 mph and over chiefs defenders. 

Just now, NoSaint said:

Yea, I tried to see anything that indicated a slide in the first run but really not seeing it. He slowed and changed direction but never really dips.

I think you may have just gotten used to Josh going 100 mph and over chiefs defenders. 

Or hurdling them after breaking someone else's ankles on their D.

18 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

Lol what a kitty 🐈

Are you getting excuses ready for next week?

Just now, NoSaint said:

There isn’t any lol. He hits the brakes and runs in a different direction because the safety was misplaying it that is not even remotely close to a fake slide 

20 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

Until they start calling it or change the rule who cares?  Kinda like a tackle being allowed to line up off the line constantly or DBs allowed to grab and hold like crazy.....but I guess we arent talking about those things tonight.    I hope he fake slides again next week. 

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Except in this case, when you fake, the defender is supposed to give up on the play by rule.  

No, he gives himself up when he actually slides. 

Edited by Thrivefourfive
  • Like (+1) 2